Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Here's some bugs I've found playing in the new patch:

- Tuffet does a little dance (on hind legs) when I re-enter the druid grove from inside the druid cave. Tuffet immediately then returns to snoozing.
- Sometimes everyone in a room stands up from sitting down position etc when I start a conversation. I think this also happened in the druid cave.
- Can use Shadowheart's Guidance to make persuasion check vs Shadowheart (maybe not technically a bug but awkward). As a side note my character also has Guidance as a cantrip but I specifically chose hers instead. Or maybe this is just a bit of expert spycraft "allow me to better explain myself, with magical aid please!"
- After killing the goblin by the windmill that Wyll wanted alive, but still in combat with other live goblins, Wyll says "knock out the cockroach, I want him alive". Wyll does acknowledge his death correctly after combat ends, however.
- After rescuing Barcus from the windmill, in the cut scene /dialogue where you cut him down, he seems to be in a normal standing animation, unconcerned by the ropes, while the ropes themselves struggle against him for freedom.

Keep up the good work! Let me know if there's a better way to report these.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by carlhung
- Can use Shadowheart's Guidance to make persuasion check vs Shadowheart (maybe not technically a bug but awkward).

Yes, I found this very awkward too. I also noticed that you have access to SH's Guidance for the save roll during the third dream sequence. That felt even more awkward. She can cast Guidance on me while we're both sleeping and dreaming? I don't think so...

Link Copied to Clipboard