Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
R
The selected character constantly swaps weapons. If you mouse over something you can hit with a ranged attack, e.g., a barrel, your character swaps to ranged weapons automatically. There seem to be several other triggers, to the point that my selected character is constantly swapping weapons, even sometimes in combat. This is a problem because:
1) The continual and arrhythmic click-click-click is annoying.
2) When you swap out from a weapon and shield configuration, your AC goes down. The same happens if you have Dual Wielder and swap to a ranged weapon.
3) You end up having to do extra steps in combat, several times during most combat.

I realize this is probably an attempt to make it easier on people, but it isn't. At a minimum, it needs to be a toggleable setting.

Last edited by RBarbare; 19/08/21 12:58 AM.
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
+1! +1! +1!

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
R
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
R
Originally Posted by RBarbare
The selected character constantly swaps weapons. If you mouse over something you can hit with a ranged attack, e.g., a barrel, your character swaps to ranged weapons automatically. There seem to be several other triggers, to the point that my selected character is constantly swapping weapons, even sometimes in combat. This is a problem because:
1) The continual and arrhythmic click-click-click is annoying.
2) When you swap out from a weapon and shield configuration, your AC goes down. The same happens if you have Dual Wielder and swap to a ranged weapon.
3) You end up having to do extra steps in combat, several times during most combat.

I realize this is probably an attempt to make it easier on people, but it isn't. At a minimum, it needs to be a toggleable setting.

4) Forcibly swapping out your melee weapons stops your opportunity attack.

Between 2 and 4, this really screws the characters in combat.

Last edited by RBarbare; 06/09/21 08:42 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard