Print Thread
#789240 30/08/21 07:28 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi there,

played with my wife now over 30h early access and finished it few hours ago. She was really disappointed cause she tried always romance astarion and read the guides (or tips) in the internet. In the End it was not possible and we dont know why. Our only guess why it didnt worked is the problem that i got most of the cutscenes with astarion. I dont know why. She was hosting the game and controled astarion and her character all the time. We assume its a issue of loading time ?!

For example i got the cutscene where astarion want to suck my blood. I said gently no (cause its the mate of my wife). I know that guides and tips say you should let him pass but this option should be availible for my wife and not for me. We tried loading a few times but everytime i got the cutscene in the camp. Same problem with the book of necromants (the book with the purple gem) - everytime i got the scene. Relationsship for my wife was neutral to astarion in the end when we celebrate with refugees, but that cant be the problem cause my relation was neutral too refers to shadowheart and i could romance her.

So we dont know if there is a Issue with Romances in Combination with Multiplayer -- search 2h in inet and finally created this account cause the wife is pretty sad. frown
Would be glade for some feedback

Sorry fo bad english - not my native language

S
S
What do you mean by a neutral relation ?

Romance needs approval from your love target. If you have made a lot of actions which have been approved by your love target then the romance trigger is enabled at the party from my experience.

As far as I know, there is no indicator of the global approval level for one character.

[edit]
Argh. I know smile For some reasons, if your character have been the first to talk with Astarion, in multiplayer, Astarion will always talk to you even if your wife's character is trying to speak to him.

I have reported this as a bug to Larian.

Dans le doute, frappe ...
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi Starblaireau

thx a lot for your feedback. I am happy to hear that someone can report this to larian. Especially my wife will be very happy to hear that.

Greeting and thx

Link Copied to Clipboard