Next Thread
Print Thread
C
civan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Druids in cat form trigger combat, even when alone, as soon as they're spotted by an enemy. The skill description suggests cats can avoid notice so I'm guessing this is unintended. Cheers!

(The plan was to jump down into the crypt and scout it out underneath the bandits' noses. The plan failed.)

veteran
veteran
In one of the Panels from Hell, Sven took time to talk about how the cat is so good for stealth and sneaking, and "demonstrated" this by moving around with the cat and avoiding the sight cones of the enemies - something he could also have done with a 500 lb gorilla dressed in a one-man-band kit and playing for all it was worth, equally effectively and with equal ease.

They don't posess any particular or unique sneaking abilities above or beyond anything and everything else.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Regardless of special stealth skills, a druid in an innocuous animal form shouldn't trigger combat even if waltzing among enemies in plain sight.

veteran
veteran
Depending a little bit on the situation, It shouldn't, I agree... but as far as we know there are no 'bugs' as such here, just poorly designed mechanics and misleading tooltips.

Though I'd recommend submitting the complaint to their feedback form, and adding another voicee to the issue, if you can spare the time.

veteran
veteran
Right now Cat is "best for stealth" just bcs its small (so you have much lesser chance to hit the sight cone) and have huge Dexterity score compared to other forms ...

Just two days back i was sneaking as cat (love the new model, btw) in "Dragon's Lair" (the place where Tiefling Thieves are hiding) and i was spotted ... instead of decerasing reputation and grumpy comentary, Tiefling kids just yelled "here kitty, kitty, kitty" at me, and then they walked away, one of them even wanted to keep me as a pet. laugh smile

So ... there certainly IS some non-combat reactions from some npcs (non hostile npcs as it seems) ...
And those Bandits as are sadistic bastards who dont like kittens ... since now im gonna kill them on sight, no talking anymore! frown

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 17/09/21 12:53 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard