Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#790727 19/09/21 04:46 AM
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
OK. I give up. What are the story triggers that will allow me to wipe out the druids in the grove with Minthara. Right now, I can't figure it out. I was really enjoying playing my evil drow mage who didn't care two twits about the tieflings or the druids. I skipped talking to anyone in the grove and just went straight for Sazza, freed her, and went to the goblin camp, joined up with Minthara, agreed to help her wipe out the grove, and now I can't trigger the grove fight. Nothing I do will trigger it. I talked to Ragzlin, Gut, went back to the grove and talked with Zevlor some more, Kagha, Arabella's mom, Nettie, Raphael, went back to the goblin camp, slept like 3 times, talked to Zevlor again...

What do I need to do in order to trigger it?

This should not be like this. If I"m doing an evil playthrough, and I need to do something before I can trigger the Minthara fight against the grove, then I need to be guided along that path. I shouldn't have to wander the whole map trying to talk to everyone just so I can trigger the fight.

And if anyone knows the triggers, please let me know. It's driving me crazy.

veteran
veteran
Grove should be in siege mode, with barrels diged in the ground before gates ...
If you dot have that, try to talk with Minthara again ... if she is gone, im affraid you have to reload since that sounds like a bug.

There are two possible approaches:
1) Blow the horn Wyll was using in first battle, that is how you give Minthara signal that you are prepared for attack.
2) Kill everyone in the gate, and open it ... then long rest, Minthara will wipe out the rest in the middle of the night, while you sleep.

PS.: Feel free to repeat this post for him anyone, since he claim that he have me in Ignore list. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
stranger
stranger
talk to zevlor again. I was having the same problem. he is by the horn at the gate. the dug in barrels wont be there, everything will be normal then he will ask you to prepare for the coming battle and the grove will change. go back again and tell him your ready and youll then have to blow the horn and the attack will start.

I think the evil playthrough is bugged though TBH. I'm not much farther, I killed the druids and the tieflings and can't trigger the end of the battle. The quest says return to minthara but she just yells at me to come back later. Like you I don't know if i'm missing something or if the game is bugged...

What got it to work for me was reloading to when I agreed to help Minthara, follow her till she gives her speech, and then walk out the gate of the fort. When you exit back to the outside, I get an empty quest update for the Attack the Grove quest. Once you get this, the Grove Fight will trigger as you approach the Grove.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by AvatarOfSHODAN
What got it to work for me was reloading to when I agreed to help Minthara, follow her till she gives her speech, and then walk out the gate of the fort. When you exit back to the outside, I get an empty quest update for the Attack the Grove quest. Once you get this, the Grove Fight will trigger as you approach the Grove.

Ok. Thanks. I tried the Talk to Zevlor bit. He wasn't at the wall no matter what. I'll try reloading to before Minthara.

Link Copied to Clipboard