Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JandK
Can we please get an announcement on when to expect a patch 6 update on Stadia?
Nobody will give you estimated time, bcs then people would be swearing on Larian that they didnt keep their promise ... even if there was specificly written "we hope so, this isnt a promise and it will be only if everything will go well" ... with huge, bold, underlined, red and sparkling font.

Its good that you understand that its technical dificiulties ...
Yet understand also that there is a lot (and i mean really lot, like thousands, maybe even ten-thousands) people who are not as bright, or understanding (strike out what does not apply) as you are and will blame larian for doing this on some purpose, bcs they "dont threat all platforms the same" for some unknown reason. -_-

All you can do is hope ...
And believe that they would never ever willingly sabotage their own project, so they will certainly do whatever they can to fix this as soon as possible. wink

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
stranger
stranger
Of course they don't do it on purpose, but why rush the release of patch 6 if it was not ready for all platforms? Anyhow, thanks Larian for doing your best, the game is incredible smile

B
B
Originally Posted by Oliwall
Of course they don't do it on purpose, but why rush the release of patch 6 if it was not ready for all platforms? Anyhow, thanks Larian for doing your best, the game is incredible smile

The patch doesn't appear to be rushed (quality-wise). I rather think the Stadia issue happened unforeseen/last-minute when the panel was already announced and things were put into motion. If true, what should they have done? Withhold the patch on all platforms to make it "fair" for everyone?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by ShaolinStoner
Can you imagine the outrage if Stadia got the patch a day before Steam? People would lose their minds.

People imagine all sorts of nutty things these days, don't they?...;)

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
veteran
veteran
Ok. Love devil pigdogs.

I will say, though, lighting in some scenes is weird, like with Lae'zel first meet. I'm gonna try playing with graphics settings maybe, but it did look off to me.

However, 99.9% scenery looks better, and dragon looks better and demons and imps and nautiloid, and I like the sorcerer's outfit.

veteran
veteran
I take it back, graphics settings were definitely off. Game's running smoothly on High with FSR or whatever on Ultra Quality. Sigh. So pretty. It's amazing.

veteran
veteran
It allready was incerased, give it a break fss. -_-

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by GM4Him
I take it back, graphics settings were definitely off. Game's running smoothly on High with FSR or whatever on Ultra Quality. Sigh. So pretty. It's amazing.

Same here. Took me a minute to figure out my resolution was changed. Once I set it back, it does look a lot better to me.

stranger
stranger
Would it be possible to get an ETA on the Stadia update?

You know, so I stop checking every hour :P

addict
addict
Another fix : Shadowheart doesn't lag 32 xp anymore at the start.
She goes to lvl 2 together with the rest.
Hooray.

veteran
veteran
The new music is awesome. Please tell me how to download the full soundtrack so I can put it on my phone and listen to it while I'm working.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
She seems to be lagging for me? Everyone else levelled and she was some small amount behind. I recruited her on the Nautilus.

veteran
veteran
So I really like this patch, and as some people said, the graphic changes are phenomenal. But, of course, little issues exist. Why Astarion still has to "inflict 2d4 damage" and "heal 2d4" damage with his bite rather than simply heal for the exact amount of damage inflicted? This was meant to be fixed in March?

L
stranger
stranger
L
Are you sure the requirements for the Lae'zel romance went down, not up? I have her on high approval but she still turns me down while it worked with medium before.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I second progress report for stadia update. Looks like it is still not there.

Last edited by fkhaller; 16/10/21 11:13 PM.
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Do we know if/when the under construction romance scenes will be finished? I haven’t played in awhile. It’s weird that some have been finished but some left undone for so long. Thanks!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Baronvonheadless
Do we know if/when the under construction romance scenes will be finished?

Seconded: Inquiring minds want to know, so that they can do in depth analyses of their design, tone and choreography, *cough* and comment regarding considerations needed for taking into account small-sized characters, who are sadly often forgotten about in these situations.

Last edited by Niara; 17/10/21 06:23 AM.
veteran
veteran
Do we know if
We do ... yes.

/when
We do not.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The launcher no longer works for me. I just get a dark grey screen with a Baldur's Gate 3, Divinity OS2, Divinity OS, and Larian.com icons on the left. And yes I clicked on the BG3 icon. Tried to open the game using the .exe in the program files, just brings me back to the gray screen non-launcher. I can't even send a bug report.

I tried launching before Patch 6, it worked fine, but now ... I finally get a few days off, finally interested in playing again, this sucks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Bomor
Originally Posted by Miriania
Originally Posted by Bomor
Originally Posted by Miriania
Nope. And there was a big update installed today, which I assume was patch 6 (it took over an hour to download).
So I assume you don't see the sorcerer class in the character creator? What's the game version number shown in the game now after the download you mentioned?

So, the same as it says here on the patch. I can't figure out what's wrong.

The GOG installation file shows version 3_4.1.1.1302024
I don't know if they caught a last-minute issue. Still, it would be strange because the sorcerer was clearly present in their stream yesterday.

The Sorcerer class is there on mine it's in the 2nd row 3rd one right underneath the fighter. I just checked in my game. For those that are playing a Sorcerer is he/she on in their underclothes? You see all the others are in some type of armor or robes except the sorcerer which the female shows in her panties and bra and he is in his underwear.

Als are we going to eventually be able to change things for Astarion, Wyll, Shadowheart, Etc? I noticed that they were in the list under the "Origin" tab as well.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard