Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
In patch 6, the prologue + Underdark causes lots of frame drops (and weird rotation sensitivity changes when frames drop below a certain threshold, at least on Vulkan), most other places seem fine. During these drops, I can see my GPU utilization dropping from 99/100% to lower numbers, so it seems like a bottleneck somewhere outside GPU processing maybe? DX11 runs faster, as it always has, but I have a weird problem with corrupted Withers' face, which does not happen on Vulkan. Vega 64 / 5950x / 1440p + Ultra (no FSR).

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by GM4Him
I am noticing a lot of cutscenes no longer being triggered or not working properly.

For example, I entered the chamber with the drow so I could talk more privately with Nettie, and instead of cutscenes, she just talked to me with the dialogue bubbles over our heads. She still had the same lines and all, but it was not in a cutscene.

At another point, a cutscene was triggered with Lae'zel, but there was no dialogue at all. It just showed her standing there, and there was a "Continue Cinematic" option. I clicked the option, and her dialogue showed up in words only, and it only gave me a portion of what she was saying and what options I had to respond with. It was very broken.

I am using DirectX, not Vulcan. Maybe I'll try to switch to Vulcan. I don't know. It's just a lot of little weird things going on.

On the plus side, I'm able to run the game smoothly now with High graphics, whereas before I couldn't. I had to use a Custom Medium/Low setting in order to make it work even remotely well. So, something's improving there.

Encountered every single thing you mentioned (also missing the scene where Astarion drinks from the MC) and im running the game on Vulkan.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard