Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
All is for the best in the best of all possible games

Optimistically Apocalyptic
addict
addict
Im playing on an older processor, an i7 3820, 32gb DDR3 RAM and yeah ok, a GeForce 3080 and the game runs very well with dlss enabled (though I’ve only played the ship so far).

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Bantril
Originally Posted by Innateagle
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
You can turn that off you know, when the character is talking. Just check audio.
There is so much you can adjust. People aren't looking anymore, but write before they check.
It is still EA. If you know it doesn't add that much to warrant a full game, just come back when it is done. It is going to be a couple of months until the next big update. So live with it. There is more to life than this game wink

OR, you can live with people having negative opinions about the game. wink

I was gonna say he can fuck off but that too.

Now you have just proven why my reaction is justified. The other guy was in fact acting better than me, just having to ignore you. He/she is the wisest of us all.
But it proves what kind of people are walking around.
Of course you can have your opinion. But just letting you give a reaction, tells enough.
Oh well, @Boblawblah, I shouldn't have reacted, but it is crazy how today you have so many of these lads (because it is not a woman, I am sure, they tend to argument better) are around. They are not helping the world go forward, haha. Probably just sitting all day at their computer, just being spoilt. But enough of it. It is what it is, I guess, what the US Trump guy said.
So sorry to have gotten such a reaction in fact. Sad.

Game is doing fine, it is going forward, and hurried stuff is never good. Patience is a virtue. Larian has it under control. If you don't have a business yourself, you won't understand all that is going under the good.

Make no mistake, if your english was up to speed with your righteous spite i'd be supremely touched. As is, i have trouble understanding half of what you wrote.

Sad, i guess. Fuck off, i suppose.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Innateagle
Now you have just proven why my reaction is justified. The other guy was in fact acting better than me, just having to ignore you. He/she is the wisest of us all.
But it proves what kind of people are walking around.
Of course you can have your opinion. But just letting you give a reaction, tells enough.
Oh well, @Boblawblah, I shouldn't have reacted, but it is crazy how today you have so many of these lads (because it is not a woman, I am sure, they tend to argument better) are around. They are not helping the world go forward, haha. Probably just sitting all day at their computer, just being spoilt. But enough of it. It is what it is, I guess, what the US Trump guy said.
So sorry to have gotten such a reaction in fact. Sad.

Game is doing fine, it is going forward, and hurried stuff is never good. Patience is a virtue. Larian has it under control. If you don't have a business yourself, you won't understand all that is going under the good.

Make no mistake, if your english was up to speed with your righteous spite i'd be supremely touched. As is, i have trouble understanding half of what you wrote.

Sad, i guess. Fuck off, i suppose.

Wow, now even insulting someone of not having English as a native language. You are proving yourself also to be really funny. So I must be your Zeus (spite?) with the lightning bolt, and you... who? The insulting man that can't write in capital where he should use it, I guess. Makes me wonder from where you hail, judging from your mentality. But please, don't tell me.
[pause]
Sad little man.
[pause]
But you gave me a good laugh. I will apologize now for seamingly insulting your young and spoilt, still compressed, frantic mind.

May you keep on enlightening us with your well-written posts.

Thank you so much for that. Come on, it's allowed, I know you want to prove yourself, don't worry about that. You are all man. Just like Astarion.

Last edited by Bantril; 16/10/21 03:13 PM.

BG fan - Kivan and Jan all the way!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I think we can do without this line of conversation. Those with a history of this sort of thing will not be asked back; everyone else would be mindful to maintain a more amicable style of discussion.

J'aime le fromage.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard