Next Thread
Print Thread
F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
Some faces are seriously hideous.

I have a few favorite ones, especially among the female ones (female woodelf default is stunning, I'd marry one like this in an instant), but some are so hideous I think you can scare people with them, and not in a funny way.

While we're at it:

I think all face models should be available for all races, at least for the "normal size" and "fully humanoid" ones.

Of course one can't have halflings with my favorite woodelf face, same for the Githyanki, but humans, elves, half-elves, drow, tieflings and (probably) dwarves should all have the same options.

And yes, please drop the hideous ones, there are a few among them that are close to giving me nightmares.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
journeyman
journeyman
Personally I enjoy ugly faces for roleplaying. I don't understanding the benefit to removing them? The dwarf pig-like face is one of my favorites:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by polliwagwhirl; 15/10/21 05:50 PM.
veteran
veteran
Ugly? That Dwarf guy reminds me frontman from Rammstein laugh
That face is badass as hell. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
old hand
old hand
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder? I haven't cycled through all the possible faces, for all the races at this time, but I have yet to see any truly hideous faces. Maybe give some examples?

On a side note, just because you'd "marry her in a heartbeat" doesn't mean you're going to get what you want. What if she's just as judgmental as you are in so far as appearance goes? Would she suggest a long walk off a short pier?

addict
addict
Sorry Firesong, I also look forward to more faces, voices, customization options etc. But drop the hideous ones? Which are those, and to whom? Beauty lies in the beholders eye etc etc.

And obviously not all look for a beautiful face for their character.

Nope. We(me and my cat) demand more faces, not less.

Ok, it's not my cat, but she agrees with me. I think.

F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
Ok, you're right, I retract my request to remove the not so classically aesthetically pleasing ones.

But we really need more options, currently making a hot looking (and thats my thing, sorry) female human character is close to impossible. The one I like best among the female human face models looks as if she had a beginning Morbus Basedow...

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
D
stranger
stranger
D
I wanted to report what I thought might be a bug. I haven't played BG3 in a while and I installed the newest patch. When I was making my character, I noticed that the face I was able to use before the patch wasn't available for my character, but it is available for the "who do you dream of at night" character. This was pretty frustrating since I have high cheekbones, and that character face wasn't available anymore. Hope this gets seen and updated soon.

U
enthusiast
enthusiast
U
They dont need to remove the aeesthetically bad ones, just add more good ones.

K
stranger
stranger
K
[quote=urktheturtle]They dont need to remove the aeesthetically bad ones, just add more good ones.[/quote]
The easiest fix would be to make all faces available for all races, but adding more good ones would help too!

Link Copied to Clipboard