Next Thread
Print Thread
#793401 16/10/21 08:56 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I have a weird problem. I updated the game to patch 6, but the sorcerer is still not there. The game version shows the right number, and I even reinstalled the whole game to make sure that everything should work. But still no luck. What to do?

I do get a notification that the driver for my graphics card is an older one than the one recommended, but the one I have is the latest one I can get for my system, so I can't do anything about that. Also, the game starts just fine and all the other classes are there, so I don't think that should be the problem. smirk

-Better a witty fool than a foolish wit-
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Fixed it! Deleting the Public folder fixed the problem. Sorcerer is there now.

-Better a witty fool than a foolish wit-
apprentice
apprentice
I'm having the same problem. I'd already reinstalled the game, but the class sorcerer still didn't appear.
The version that appears is 4.1.1.1233832, and it doesn't update to the newest one (4.1.1.130...).
I've already tried deleting the Public folder, but there was no such thing in my files (I'm playing on iMac).

Last edited by Gustavo R; 17/10/21 03:23 PM. Reason: grammar corrections
C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm also playing on a Mac and still on version 4.1.1.1.233832 with no update showing in Steam. Is there a trick to getting Steam to update to the latest version?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Same problem on MacOS with GOG Galaxy. Uninstalled, deleted BG3 folder from Larian folder, reinstalled - and no sorcerer.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Found the answer at the bottom of the patch notes: Note: Mac and Stadia have not yet been updated to Patch 6 - this will follow shortly.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by cotterpin
Found the answer at the bottom of the patch notes: Note: Mac and Stadia have not yet been updated to Patch 6 - this will follow shortly.

I didn't see that. Thank you.

Link Copied to Clipboard