D
apprentice
apprentice
D
+1 to what Tuco said

veteran
veteran
Oh now i remembered something ...
I would like to be able in Patch 7 to start conversations that are progressing their personal quests with multiple companions in single Long rest, without those events overwriting each other.

Like:
Raphael happened ... everyone react ...
Then i go talk to Gale ...
Then i go talk to Shadowheart ...

Istead of Raphael and Schluss.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
- Replace the pink dress of "dream loved one" with anything (and I mean literally anything!) else. Hell, just remove it altogether - the naked body will be better.
- Any chance to give tieflings different horns? Non-goat like? The comes from sides or tops or anywhere else other than the forehead? (Pretty sure this is why people don't use them that much)
- Day and night cycles
- 6 characters party!
- Removed chain system and general group control system, replaced with a normal one (from every other RPG out there).
- Halsin made a companion!
- Dirty/bloody faces toggle option.

K
stranger
stranger
K
The first 3 I think is an intentional release "package" that Larian has and is waiting on cinematics etc. for half-orcs or something before releasing:
- The overland path to moonrise towers. This would involve meeting Minthara's half-orc associate and as a result
- half-orc playable race
- barbarian class
- and finally allow versatile weapons to be used one handed without requiring a shield(although this might be delayed until monk is added it'd be nice if it was added since it's a reasonable thing to exist and doesn't require anything else)

I tried to keep a realistic expectation and justification for those expectations

enthusiast
enthusiast
All of this is needed at some point andi hope the game and its options get much bigger.

One thing i really need in the UI is an extra button for spells like witchbolt. Not sure how many more like that will come but either the "recast" works on the actual cast button and does not create a new one in my hotbars that i have to search for or we get a popup button onscreen. (or did i miss an easier way to reactivate?)

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Some of us are quite blind, and smaller UI will just make the game worse for us....
Have a scaling option maybe, but i'd prefer that once you set up a hotbar / inventory you don't need to redo it every time they join/leave the party.
Only truly required update is lvl 5+, and it shouldn't need to wait for a full patch to unlock. Spending so much time on the little things it seems nothing is actually happening, with so much put into bugfixes and graphics especially with dialogue and cutscenes yet they're still disgustingly full of errors. Actors vanishing, poor camera angles, floating and misaligned corpses. Poor multi level combat functionality (unable to even see higher up targets / platforms etc).
Expand the game, plan for polish, unlock levels now so at least what is to come is balanced and not boring as hell after 2 hours.

Take Care, Have Fun and Bee Well!
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
if your spell is on page 2+ you need to go back to 1st hotbar to see the recast. Recast actions are placed in the first available hotbar slot (which is usually in hb1)

Take Care, Have Fun and Bee Well!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard