Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#793647 17/10/21 02:04 AM
addict
OP Offline
addict
It’s still bugged. You only get a strength boost no matter what stat you choose they and up boosting str.

veteran
veteran
I can never get the hag's hair to trigger.

How does it happen? Can you still save Mayrina? Is it worth it?

What's the stat boost? A +1? And does the bonus stick around or is it temporary?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just curious because I've never gotten the offer from the hag to trigger. I almost always kill her before she can escape away to her lair.

Thanks.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Update! Apparently the bug is a “bank error in your favor collect…” bug. I got both the stat boost to str and the wisdom one was also in my inventory…

@jandK yes it’s a +1 boost. You have to beat her to I think less than 10 hit points. Don’t kill her skip turns into she starts pleading for her life. You can take her deal and let her keep the idiot girl. Or if you do a dice roll and keep the bonus and girl. I think you only get the +1 to str f you force the hag to leave with nothing. It’s also permanent.

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 17/10/21 02:45 AM.
stranger
stranger
i have let the hag leave with the girl and kept the girl and took the power but only ever got a =1 str, never even got asked a choice of another stat, tho she does mention the other options

Link Copied to Clipboard