Print Thread
#793658 17/10/21 03:46 AM
J
JTizzle Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Great job with the game so far! I just wanted to advocate for the addition of the artificer class. It fills the roll of a half-caster that doesn't use religion but rather arcane magic. Plus it can be the most creative melee class. The artificer is personally my favorite class and I hope you consider adding it by launch.

B
stranger
stranger
B
*spoiler if you want to keep reading its on you *

Actually if you cure this one character that stole shoes and is near mushrooms she says she is an artificer as well as some of her friends so they have artificers in the game which means the class has a HIGH chance as well especially since if they are ok with drow and githyankii why not be ok with that class

I'm a skeleton in flesh armor
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Beanybomber
*spoiler if you want to keep reading its on you *

Actually if you cure this one character that stole shoes and is near mushrooms she says she is an artificer as well as some of her friends so they have artificers in the game which means the class has a HIGH chance as well especially since if they are ok with drow and githyankii why not be ok with that class

Not saying it won't happen. But, just to not get our hopes up, drow and githyankii was kinda needed considering the story. Ok, maybe not drow but people meeting Minthara and not being able to play as drow? Outrage! Also, having an NPC artificer in game now can just hint towards dlc's/expansions as well. Or simply be a way for Larian to acknowledge they know about the class existing.

Link Copied to Clipboard