Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
After beating the boss and forging an item once, i cannot repeat the process. More specifically, cannot interact with a central part where you're supposed to put an ore. Quest log says that i should be able to use it again if i have more ore, so i guess this is a bug.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by syler19839
After beating the boss and forging an item once, i cannot repeat the process. More specifically, cannot interact with a central part where you're supposed to put an ore. Quest log says that i should be able to use it again if i have more ore, so i guess this is a bug.

Yeah, we had this bug happen. I strongly suggest doing all your forging all at once if you can. You will be able to make exactly two items before the forge breaks on its own.

I made 2 x Scimitars!

Blackheifer
N
N
What does make these weapons special?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Naginata
What does make these weapons special?

Weapons and armor, they have a special property that affects either an enemy you hit with the weapon, or an enemy that hits you while wearing the armor.

The effect is called Reeling - it causes -1 to attack rolls for a number of turns.

Blackheifer
T
stranger
stranger
T
Possible solutions:

1. [Investigate] a book called "Flumph Mating Rituals".
2. After completing the steps at the forge to create an item, and the Mould Chamber opens, clicking on the empty(?) chamber might reveal nothing. However, dragging across the top might pull your item out. Make sure your inventory is light enough to accept additional weight of... armor, if that's what you forged.

Amused to death.

Amused to death.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Any updates on this? I am also stuck here.
Lava wheel is stuck. Mould release is stuck. Can't click on the crucible. Can't click on mould slot.
I've tried all these with the forge at the lowest level and at it's highest level.
I've also tried short resting and long resting.

Surely this is not meant to be a one-and-done?

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Did you use the lever for releasing Mould?
Is right next to the slot you are puting it inside.

Didnt notice you say that, nevermind.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 30/12/21 11:33 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
A
stranger
stranger
A
Lava valve wheel and Mould release lever are selectable and move, but characters respond saying "No use, it won't budge" or "It's stuck".

I was able to use it once after defeating grym. I used the release lever to retrieve the splint mould and picked up the completed splint armor.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I had to do this several times in both Patch 6 and now in 7. If Grym dies in such a way that he is blocking the crucible doors, you cannot make a second piece of adamantine gear. Finally was able to position him to die on the opposite side and then I was able to make a second piece of gear after the fight. I think this is a bug.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I'm also unable to operate the forge after the boss battle. I beat the boss and in doing so, created a shield (had it loaded and ready to go before the boss not knowing a boss would come, so a shield was made as I used the forge to defeat him). After the fight the mold ejects however I can't open/click on the crucible doors and when i click on the valve it says "no use, it won't budge." Not sure how to move forward. Sad to only get 1 piece made. The boss is not blocking the doors, i just can't click it still for some reason.

old hand
old hand

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Originally Posted by syler19839

Yeah, we had this bug happen. I strongly suggest doing all your forging all at once if you can. You will be able to make exactly two items before the forge breaks on its own.

I made 2 x Scimitars!
I made two different items

V
stranger
stranger
V
are they gonna repair this bug this milenia ? this thread has 46K views !!!!! please for the love of god fix this damn bug

Last edited by vengard; 13/09/23 03:14 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by vengard
are they gonna repair this bug this milenia ? this thread has 46K views !!!!! please for the love of god fix this damn bug

I have not had the forge break in a long time between making items - I presumed it had been fixed. Can you describe what is happening in your playthrough? Does the forge just not work at all? Are you able to make a single item and then it breaks?

Blackheifer
apprentice
apprentice
Did you try taking the mold out and putting it again?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Lotus Noctus

You should probably put the images inside spoiler tags, the post is extremely hard to read the way it is right now

V
stranger
stranger
V
Your solution wont work for me because I went and leveled twice, clearing a lot of content, then came back to the forge when I realized there were two mithril veins and I had missed one. I cannot interact with the crucible and the mold-thing is stuck. I think this is not a bug so much as it is a flag. Let me elaborate. It locks the forge when there is no more mithril in your inventory. if you have two, use one, you can use it again on the second, but if you only had one to start with, the game doesn't recognize that you could go get the other and come back. Just my 2 cents. Still, I would like this to be addressed.

Link Copied to Clipboard