Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
V
Usually he says something like we're no longer useful and attacks but this time he didn't. He joined us and attacked the cambions and others.

But then reloaded and this time he aggroed.

So is he supposed to not aggro occasionally? Is this new to patch 6 since I've never seen it before. Or is it a glitch?

veteran
veteran
Seems logical to me ... until he have any other enemy, he fights them ...
While they are gone, he turn on you. O_o

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
V
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
V
The thing is there were always other enemies after killing Zhalk. The imps were still around and the cambions were coming.

He usually aggros though regardless. This one time he didn't.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Seems logical to me ... until he have any other enemy, he fights them ...
While they are gone, he turn on you. O_o

Logical ?

You help him fighting his ennemies, he captured you to put a tadpole in your head but he finally decide to attack you ?

It does not make sense at all. We could eventually stated that the tadpole does not have the expected influence because fighting Zalk and the 2 cambions is not EXACLTY the order he gaves you... But it's really something the player has to think about, not something that makes sense considering the story telling.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 18/10/21 06:21 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
V
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
V
I just played it as if he knew we were trying to escape.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
You help him fighting his ennemies, he captured you to put a tadpole in your head but he finally decide to attack you ?

It does not make sense at all. We could eventually stated that the tadpole does not have the expected influence because fighting Zalk and the 2 cambions is not EXACLTY the order he gaves you... But it's really something the player has to think about, not something that makes sense considering the story telling.
Im talking more about the fact that he is facing actual threat ...

Even leaving aside the fact that our hits are hardly compareable with mosquito bites ...
And on other side we have Cambions, that are theoreticaly able to down him within few rounds. laugh

Yes, clearly we are not obedient slaves ... but so far we are acting in his interests, wich is survival ... therefore he leave us be, until he no longer needs us, precisely as he say. laugh
Simple as that.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
He doesn't attack you as long as you are engaged with other enemies when the Cambion dies, if you are still wondering what's the variable at play there.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
V
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
V
Oh OK

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard