Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#794279 18/10/21 08:37 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Sometimes when you want to destroy an object, for example to tear down a door or when attacking the guardian statues below the druids grove, you click Ctrl+left mouse button to attack it, but sometimes it takes so long. It would be great if clickng for example Ctrl+Shift+Left button all the party performed the attack together causing much more damage to the object.
What do you think?

RGiskard19 #794292 18/10/21 09:14 PM
veteran
veteran
+1

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
RGiskard19 #794293 18/10/21 09:17 PM
veteran
veteran
Not very interresting IMO.

I understand where it comes from but It's not a big deal to me even if it's stupid to attack 12 times a metal door with a dagger to break it...
It will still be stupid to break massive statue with such weapons if they attacked all together.

3 attacks rather than 12... it does not worth the time they'll take to implement this rather than fix something else.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
RGiskard19 #794339 19/10/21 12:42 AM
veteran
veteran
I'd prefer it if you could input an attack command on an object, and doing so would cause the character to automatically keep attacking it until either it broke, or you deliberately interrupted the character by moving them or giving some other instruction.

Niara #794347 19/10/21 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by Niara
I'd prefer it if you could input an attack command on an object, and doing so would cause the character to automatically keep attacking it until either it broke, or you deliberately interrupted the character by moving them or giving some other instruction.

I agree.
When not in combat, that's how it should work.

RGiskard19 #794349 19/10/21 01:04 AM
addict
addict
Statues in druid cave are bad design from the start, just busywork for nothing. They should make a proper quest out of those.
And i would remove the barrels in that cave as well just annoying design of a "trap".

You have to unchain everyone bah...and waste time. again!

If you don't they can do one of those crayz runarounds, run into oil and get hit by one of the status. At best you have to use helping hand just more busywork.

I think the reason it takes long is because every time you attack let say the statues in real time mode the character first needs to play the drawing - sheathing animation.

RGiskard19 #794361 19/10/21 02:39 AM
old hand
old hand
A button for simultaneous attacks when not in combat would be wonderful for both this and ambushing. It would be great if it allowed for basic attacks (for situations like the OP mentioned) or a queued action (for ambushing.) Currently it takes forever to do this.

Link Copied to Clipboard