Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Drow wild magic sorceror, here. I went to the goblin village and attempted to rescue the guy the goblins were torturing on the rack.

Started a fight with the goblins in that room. Was standing a bit too close to poor tortured prisoner guy.
Then the wild magic decided to happen.
We all exploded into flame, including the poor tortured guy who was still strapped to the rack. He became a screaming fireball and burnt up into a black corpse.

I should have gotten a screenshot, but I was too traumatised. Not as traumatised as prisoner guy.

Afraid to sleep now because the nightmares will come.

(Kidding about the "afraid to sleep" thing) devil cheer

Last edited by VioletGrey; 19/10/21 08:49 PM.
S
S
Originally Posted by VioletGrey
Drow wild magic sorceror, here. I went to the goblin village and attempted to rescue the guy the goblins were torturing on the rack.

Started a fight with the goblins in that room. Was standing a bit too close to poor tortured prisoner guy.
Then the wild magic decided to happen.
We all exploded into flame, including the poor tortured guy who was still strapped to the rack. He became a screaming fireball and burnt up into a black corpse.

I should have gotten a screenshot, but I was too traumatised. Not as traumatised as prisoner guy.

Afraid to sleep now because the nightmares will come.

(Kidding about the "afraid to sleep" thing) devil

You said it... Wild Magic...

old hand
old hand
Yeah, I'm thinking that Wild Magic is going to be Wildly Unpredictable. /groan, I'll see myself out... eek

Last edited by robertthebard; 19/10/21 02:22 PM.
old hand
old hand
That is pretty amusing. Also reminds me why I refuse to play a Wild Mage in this or normal DnD.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard