Next Thread
Print Thread
#796439 25/10/21 11:31 PM
T
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Mainly I'm wondering if playing as either of those race/class combos gives any unique dialogue - particularly in the Druid Grove. Also curious to hear if the goblins or other drow in game will treat a drow PC any differently.

veteran
veteran
There's not a huge amount of unique dialogue in the grove, if I recall correctly, but there is some. The game left me with the sense that it noticed my race, and at times, my class.

There's a big difference in how a drow gets treated by the goblins. It's very noticeable.

veteran
veteran
Actualy i was quite dissapointed when i find out that people welcome my Drow in the Grove ...
They usualy only said one sentence to acnowledge that im a Drow, and then it goes back in regular conversation. frown

But i must agree with JandK ... goblins are really something entirely different. ^_^

If you play druid, as far as i know you have some dialogue options that other classes dont have ... and you calso get bonus to persuation for others druid, if you try to persuate them by some Druidic talk, like when you recite them Oakfather teaching and simmilar stuff.

If you play Tiefling, there certainly are some differences, but it more in Nuances than anything explicitly different.
(For example speaking with Silver without speak with animals is quite different for Tiefling and i laughet fist time i did that. laugh )

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
Kagha had some slightly different dialogue when I played a Tiefling druid but not much. With Drow, you will have quite a bit of difference dealing with goblins.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Im playing Seldarine Drow Druid in Patch#6 and have in Patch#5
Zevlor and Khaga are reacting to your race. So yes thers different Dialog ingame and therefore flavoring the decisionmaking to it seems plausible to react in RPG manner or not.

My PC is the face, Thief and Scout of the party. beeing versatile in battles with Range/melee and spells:

14 charisma
and at level 4:
18 Dex
and
16 Wisdom.
Maybe i will reach another +1 Charisma to have 15CHR, by stealing Volos eye (+1 CHR)
Got 17 Int with the patch#6 Int Circlet (8 without circlet)
10 STR (+5 STR when using the Giant Stool Leg from Arcane Tower which gets shillelagh allways in battle)
and
10 Const

Downside is her low Hitpoint pool, relying on AC with Shield and Dexterity. Also beeing FEY (Drow) she cant be sleeped etc. Chosing Weaponsmaster at Level 4 makes her allmost having every weapon class there is.

Last edited by TheHero; 27/10/21 02:44 PM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard