WIzards can still scribe cleric scrolls which I thought was going to be fixed much earlier? Kind of breaks both classes imo. It would be nice for an extra level or two this late into eaerly access but it seems we are looking at a realistic early 2023 release so there is plenty of time to fix it.

I know this is a bug report but the amount of graphical blips and distortions I experience can only be fixed by turing the graphics to maxiumum settings. Historically in pretty much any game I have ever played the exact opposite is the case. I found this a bit odd even if it looks great I prefer performance over shadows with faces.

I am quite interested how larian are going to handle the crafting side of 5e. I know there is a big fan base in the D&D communites surrounding necromancy and the creation of permanent undead to serve you using various materials and gold. I thought the book that gives talk to the dead skill was a pretext to becoming a palemaster as in lore palemasters are "created" by being in direct contect with undead or finding the spell tomes or long dead necromancers or liches.

This would be a very interesting arc as a wizard with grafted undead limbs and undead features would suit the mood imo.