Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
As the title says, it is an easy to produce bug. Happens every time the spell is cast.

B
stranger
stranger
B
This happens to me also I thought it was just wakeens rest but it happens every time I cast the spell.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It happened to me even when someone else cast the spell. I mean , i'm sure i didn't cast it and only remember seeing 'cloud of daggers' text appearing on screen during combat before the game crashed so I assume it was an NPC and not the game engine randomly casting it.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Not much to add but this happens to me every time Gale casts the spell.

I am glad my sorcerer did not select it at level 4 else I would be quite annoyed.

veteran
veteran
Just happened to me also.

Wish I had seen this thread before picking the spell. Sigh. Okay, back to an earlier save.

S
stranger
stranger
S
+1 - happened in the goblin camp. Tested a couple of times - the second time, I cast it and quickly scrolled the camera away from the area before the animation started and the spell successfully cast but as soon as I moved the camera back to look at the area I'd cast it in, the whole thing crashed so definitely seems like it's a rendering / graphics thing.

K
stranger
stranger
K
The same problem, but it's strange. Because first time when I cast cloud of daggers, everything was ok. It was when I fight with a Bugbear killer, who wants to slay a Tiefling near the telescope in the Druid Grove.
Next two times when i used cloud of daggers, there was crash. First when I cast it in the secret passage beyond the Druid Grove (fight with the goblins, I tried to cast it on two goblins). Next time in fight with the harpies.

Link Copied to Clipboard