Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Fellow Adventurers! I bring strange tidings. Hast any of you encountered such a foul omen?

My hoard of magical items at camp appear to have lost some of their magical properties.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...m_HDCTdp_NslOoww=w650-h866-no?authuser=0[/img]

The items have lost their green or blue borders and their effects.

This is a COPY of my main campaign, in a different profile with MODs added using BG3 mod manager.
- Improved UI
- Variant Human
- Morefeats
- Lvlup
- Extraheadwear
- Rarities of the Realm
- BasketEquipment

in that order. Exported them to the game using BG3MM.

Also traded with Wither at the outset of loading before heading to the arcane tower.

Also noticed that I can no longer equip Laezel with a longsword and shield
Wyll cannot equip a rapier+1, the option just does not appear, even though he starts off with a rapier....very odd

Did I just screw up the game for myself?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Abms1219
Fellow Adventurers! I bring strange tidings. Hast any of you encountered such a foul omen?

My hoard of magical items at camp appear to have lost some of their magical properties.

Seems like Gale is in for a good ol' spanking, to teach him the concept of "mine vs yours"

On a serious note though, I don't use mods myself so can't tell if those are the cause, but that's my guess

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by Abms1219

Seems like Gale is in for a good ol' spanking, to teach him the concept of "mine vs yours"

On a serious note though, I don't use mods myself so can't tell if those are the cause, but that's my guess

It appears to be a mod conflict. So I disabled them and things appear to have stabilized.
And I smacked the crap out of Gale and sent him to the corner just for good measure.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard