Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#802924 02/12/21 04:25 PM
ldo58 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I haven't counted the number of games I started up to now. Ttrying different things, restarting after every patch etc....

I wonder how the game treats the "knowledge" you gained from discovery, books and especially conversations. E.g. I already know certain things about the artefact that Shadowheart stole. Does this knowledge change the game ? Meaning, do I have to gain this knowledge every time , repeating reading and conversing in order not to miss certain "paths" in the game.
Or can I skip all this . Just me as a player knowing it is good enough . It makes no difference to the game if I found the knowledge in this or a previous game.

Hopefully this doesn't sound as gibberish. It's just that sometimes going through the same conversation again and again, already knowing what is coming sort of defeats the enjoyment.

journeyman
journeyman
Well, individual games are (assuming no funky cross contamination of files) individual state engines, so one play should not affect in the game engine what goes down in another one.
But your meta-knowledge - the things you know that the game character does not - i.e. that dialogue choice A produces result B - remains, of course.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Nephtu; 02/12/21 05:19 PM. Reason: Typing is HARD....

Link Copied to Clipboard