Next Thread
Print Thread
#113307 24/09/03 03:56 AM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
So I retrieved the Axe of Stone but I returned it to the guy in the dwarven village rather than the king. Then I went to visit the king and he wants proof of what is going on in the caves. So I get the manuscript but the guards take it away when I enter the throne room. Now I can't get the quest to retrieve the armor.

Another thing I noticed, whenever I enter the throne room and then leave, I lose about 1/3 of my health and mana.

#113308 24/09/03 04:32 AM
Support
Support
Throw the letter into the room before the guards take your stuff, then pick it up afterwards.

You can get another axe to give to the king;
Lost Items - guide and directory of inventory files

When your equipment is removed, you no longer have the vitality/mana/constitution/intelligence bonuses, so your maximum health and mana drop. When you get them back, the maximum return to the previous values, but not the current values.
You can toss a teleporter stone past the guards to avoid them.

#113309 24/09/03 09:37 AM
You can also throw one teleporter stone into the throne room and keep one outside. Then you can teleport past the guards without leaving your equipment behind.

Morpheon

In death ground, fight! -Sun Tzu
#113310 25/09/03 01:20 AM
veteran
veteran
You can walk out without the Teleporter Stone. Just walk up and when they ask "Would you like to enter?", say "No." You'll be forced out of the Throne Room.

It was easier for me.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard