As I said
game == beyond great. But theire are a couple of faults that I have discoverd. I hope these are helpfull in making the final game better.
1. select all keyboard button & priority button.
I realy hate that every time I need to select all my chars I have to move my mouse aaaaaaaallllllll the way to the other side of the screen to press that button. A keyboard button would be helpfull here.
2. Voice acting => needs work (sorry guys but just MHO) Is theire even a way to silence the voices. I can't stand that DK.
3. pathfinding isn't always on target. I wanted to lift a lever and he walks out the room behind the wall to to lever and can't touch it, while I clearly had the mouse pointer on the lever.
4. not so much an issue in the demo but when theire are more chars a formation would be nice. You know first the warriors, then the mages, than the survivors.
5. this just an observation but when I read the interview theire was talk about comlicates AI tactics. Since this is the beginning of the game I saw very little of it. I always play with mage/warrior and furgus has no chance agianst my mage. All braun and no brain sort of speak.
6. Is theire a way to move the minimap? i am used of having it in my lower left corner.
7. battles. Ok now that we're with 2 the pause button is being used a lot more. But the actual battle seems a bit slow. Is this because the speed skillpoints are a bit low or something else but a tiny bit faster wouldn't hurt. The pause buttons allow it.
8. little hint: more pictures with skill system please.
But don't be mistaken the demo is great and ooooooooow sooooooo gooooooooood