Next Thread
Print Thread
D
d0n Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I purchased the game a few days ago and immediately applied the 1.44 patch. I'm using the Hardcore configuration. In Act I, there are 2 book quests for the prison medic and merchant, and a quantity of sulphur in the medic's office. I looked at a walkthrough (ok, maybe I'm not so hard core) that indicated I should be able to pick up and take these items, but I can't. Is this a bug? The books especially are quest items. Shouldn't I be able to pick them up and return them?

Thanks.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
For some items the "default" action for a left click is to use it. In these cases you'll have to drag the item into your inventory. :x

addict
addict
Or if you can't be bothered to open your inventory, drag it out of the way, and drag it in, you can always just drag the object to the picture of your character. It's a handy shortcut. Much easier for low resolutions.

Tovi May Raan refresh you!
P
stranger
stranger
P
I took a break for the holidays and when i came back i can no longer right click pick up books to insta bag them. There's a gear icon over them now and i can read them but it leaves the book where it was. I wasnt sure if this was a bug, part of one of the recent patches, or linked to some mod I have but it didn't used to be like this. I did figure out as @Tovi mentioned, i can just drag the item itself over to a character picture and it will bag it.
I did notice also i no longer have to right click disarm/pick lock. Those things also have gear icons so i can just interact with them. This post is from last summer though so i'm not sure why only now i'm seeing this change? Weird, just some musings.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard