Next Thread
Print Thread
R
robr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I'm still in the prison area where the game starts. I made it to the room with the talking skull. I went next door and killed the bad guy and his imp. The bad guy dropped a key. I assumed this key was to the door on the far east, but i still cant open that door.

Soooo....... now I'm stuck. I even restored a game and went back and killed him again and took that key and tried again just to make sure it wasn't some strange glitch.

I looked at a walkthru (a poorly written one) which seemed to indicate that the key was to the door at the east (it actually said west, but there is no door to the west so I assume the author just doesn't know his west from his east).

Help!!!

veteran
veteran
The prison

Fergus drops a key which opens the door to the room n°15 on the map.
I don't know why it doesn't work for you !

I looked at a walkthru (a poorly written one) which seemed to indicate that the key was to the door at the east (it actually said west, but there is no door to the west so I assume the author just doesn't know his west from his east).

It's a lot of work to write all the soluce for the game or to make all the maps.
I have made a soluce for the demo then i stopped because i did not have enough time to continue.
Please don't say bad comments about the work of people who spent a lot of time to help the other gamers.
It's not nice at all.

Barta

enthusiast
enthusiast
If you don't want to look at maps - the short answer is there are TWO doors to the east.

The one to the north that you probably got to first cannot ever be opened from the side you are on - it can be opened from the other side - there is a lever.

There is a second door in Fergus' room - so obvious I've overlooked it and headed north with the key myself once or twice <blush>. That is the eastern door you need to use the key on.

Reality is for those who cannot cope with fantasy. Fortunately, I can cope quite well.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard