Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#328143 15/02/06 01:22 PM
Wallace Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The two boxes are same... in weight, content and menu.

What I did:
I became encumbered after robbing a chest (most probably the gay doctor's chest kept is sleeping quarters in Act I where a cleaning imp asks me to get out becuase of my dirty shoes). So I went in BF and traded of everything unimportant with gold and kept other useful things in a broken barrel. Then I saved the game. I returned to main game. I took the chest back to BF then I transfered all the content of the broken barrel in the chest. I returned to the main game... walked one step and saved the game again. When I next moved my cursur on the next chest I found that it had the same contents plus some of its own. I took that chest in the BF for comparision just to be sure. I found that clicking on both the chests opened the same menu. No new menu appeared on clicking the new chest. I repeated the process of going back and saving. And the next chest behaved in a similar fashion. It had the same contents... same weight!

Hail Divinity!
Support
Support
There are some pairs/sets of barrels/chests which share the same inventory. Some people have exploited this in the BF dungeons to more easily transfer loot back to the merchants. However, with the latest patch this isn't really necessary, since you can load much more loot into summoning dolls.

This inventory sharing was also present in Divine Divinity (connected containers?).

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard