Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#351484 18/04/08 12:06 PM
akira Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, my brothers, i have just made a movie to advertise our great Divini Divinity.
Here, i hope you all will encourage me...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJLUfraruEk

+I come to cleanse this land+
akira #351487 18/04/08 12:59 PM
I really liked the music. I noticed in one part you were trying to kill the beetles with seeking flame, and they're pretty resistant to it. I found that out the hard way.

Smashy #351488 18/04/08 01:34 PM
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Very nice! Really well done! wave

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Macbeth #351489 18/04/08 03:06 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Beautifully done Akira, wonderful! wink

BTW Smashy, beetles are 100% fire resistant, so seeking flame doesn't even affect them.

"Oh Lord, how long will the search go on?"
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
if you were a DD true fan, you wouldn't have used world of warcraft starting music.

because DD was made based on diablo's hack and slash style(diable is another game by the maker of world of warcraft).

akira Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well, thank you, my friends..^^
Yes, i have been wondering why the beetle is so hard to kill with Seeking Flame,...so because thay are 100% fire resistant, ? lol

Well, slicedpeaches, i am so surprised that you recognized that is the sound track "Legend" from WOW.
But in truth, i do not play WOW, I am an artist so i love it, And yes, DD has D2 STYLE, but it has its very goods, my friend...one last thing, D2 was made by Blizzard North, which is NOT in the team of making WOW...THANKS FOR UR COMMENT...^^

Last edited by akira; 19/04/08 02:39 AM.

+I come to cleanse this land+
akira #351509 19/04/08 02:32 AM
Yeah, meteorstrike (or seeking flame for that matter) doesn't even make them blink. However they can't stand a little poison. It's Raid to them. smile

Hmm that's something I don't think I've seen here, a thread dedicated to all manner of effective monster killing, IE who's weak to what kind of attack, what works great, what's fun, etc. I guess because it's more fun to let people do it their own way rather than opine over the "best" ways. Not only that but not many monsters pose a hugely significant challenge unless you're fighting things that are a bit beyond your level. But still, if you can spend 15 seconds on a monster and lose a lot of health doing it one way vs a few easy seconds another way, you might want to know heh.

akira #351511 19/04/08 03:05 AM
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by akira
Well, thank you, my friends..^^
Yes, i have been wondering why the beetle is so hard to kill with Seeking Flame,...so because thay are 100% fire resistant, ? lol

Well, slicedpeaches, i am so surprised that you recognized that is the sound track "Legend" from WOW.
But in truth, i do not play WOW, I am an artist so i love it, And yes, DD has D2 STYLE, but it has its very goods, my friend...one last thing, D2 was made by Blizzard North, which is NOT in the team of making WOW...THANKS FOR UR COMMENT...^^

the ONLY music in world of warcraft that i can stand is the stormwind theme...i have played world of warcraft for almost over 3 years and it STILL gives me chills every time i hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zABxA-t-DmA

Smashy #351512 19/04/08 05:04 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Smashy
Yeah, meteorstrike (or seeking flame for that matter) doesn't even make them blink. However they can't stand a little poison. It's Raid to them. smile

Hmm that's something I don't think I've seen here, a thread dedicated to all manner of effective monster killing, IE who's weak to what kind of attack, what works great, what's fun, etc. I guess because it's more fun to let people do it their own way rather than opine over the "best" ways. Not only that but not many monsters pose a hugely significant challenge unless you're fighting things that are a bit beyond your level. But still, if you can spend 15 seconds on a monster and lose a lot of health doing it one way vs a few easy seconds another way, you might want to know heh.

I live in Indonesia, so I use Baygon (the local version of raid) every day! hahaha You could create the thread Smashy, that way there'll be at least us keeping the Forum alive... wink

"Oh Lord, how long will the search go on?"
Ok, I might just do that smile

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard