Print Thread
#352541 24/05/08 03:46 AM
D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
I went through two portals and clicked on a statue and a bunch of skels apeared after beating them I got a doll then my stamima stopped refilling,I move real slow even though I am not encumbered and the screen is real dark. Anybody know whats happening.
Also I think I have been every where in this act but cannot find my way to the next one.

Last edited by dvdljns; 24/05/08 03:47 AM.
D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Sorry I got into sneak mode somehow. I found a post by raze where he suggested that as possable answer when I checked it that was my problam.

Also I think I have been every where in this act but cannot find my way to the next one.

Support
Support

Are you still in the first act, on the first maze level? There is a room there with a statue that triggers the appearance of 4 skeletons when clicked, though the act 1 doll is a reward for helping the imps on the previous level.
If that is where you are, you need to head south, west and south, then east through a large room filled with traps, then through another section of corridors with a room in (roughly) the middle, containing a portal you need to go through to proceed. After a brief detour, you will end up in a place with two portals, one (in the south) to return to the first maze level, and another (north) to continue to the second, smaller maze level.

D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Thanks I managed to find my to the baracks right after the post. Now i have to do the levers and get through the traps so I can find out whats next.

Support
Support

You can send the summoning doll ahead to act as a trap detector. devil

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard