Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Ragon_der_Magier
I see it with great satisfaction and appreciation at the same time, that now the coming of Divinity 2 is offical (after years of absolute silence and almost unbearable secrecy as far as we are concerned suspicion ), you´re now finally "coming out of the closet", one-by-one! up
wave

Thanks for this little insight on the common hot topic of "Bloom in the modern engines", Koen! smile

Ragon, the very interested Mage
cool2

Hehe, no problem Ragon, you can't imagine how hard it was for us to keep our mouths shut, especially after more than 3 years of development ...

@Morbo: I studied Animation at St Lukas in Brussels. Guess you thought I was a different Koen? smile

@Alrik: This actually sounds funny, I'll check with the other guys at larian wink

stranger
stranger
i wanne test it!!!!!!

apprentice
apprentice
I'm beyond thrilled about Divinity 2. I stopped visiting the forums for about four or five months when it got very quiet new-wise. Came back and you have a new forum website, Divinity 2 website and official announcements! I am so looking forward to this game. The quality of the original was so good and the "feel" of it still sticks in my mind (voice acting, beautiful scenes, the incredible music, immersive story). The screenshots look like the kind of fantasy world I can get "lost" in for a long time! laugh

I posted a thread about it on Bethesda Studios Community Forum - going to try to get the word out to those who enjoy this type of game (and I figured the Elder Scrolls crowd would be interested). Here's hoping for great success!

stranger
stranger
I can't wait for a demo! I'm gonna have a party when (if Larian decides to release one, hopefully for xbox 360 & PC) it comes out. birthdayjump I don't know what I'll do when the full game comes out... The music on the teaser site gives me goosebumps. up

I can get behind THAT
addict
addict
I'm beyond thrilled about Divinity 2. I stopped visiting the forums for about four or five months when it got very quiet new-wise. Came back and you have a new forum website, Divinity 2 website and official announcements! I am so looking forward to this game. The quality of the original was so good and the "feel" of it still sticks in my mind (voice acting, beautiful scenes, the incredible music, immersive story). The screenshots look like the kind of fantasy world I can get "lost" in for a long time! \:D

Ditto on those sentiments, Jeffredo. I'd check less and less often over the years, then lo and behold! Updates, screenshots, videos! I even reinstalled the original and am playing through it for the first time a while. After playing dozens of similar (and mostly disappointing) games, I found that many may have looked better but few were as immersive and none stayed with you the way that div did. I remember the excitement on the forums when beyond was being developed and discussed. Anyone else feel the electricity in the air? cool

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard