Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Thirion, although you may be correct, people who play MMO's often call "killing lower level players" ganking, it doesn't matter if it's just one character or a whole group.

PK is mostly used to indicate that a player killed/has been killed by another player, no matter if they were in PvP or not. Ofcours, when PvP'ing, it's normal to get PK'ed so you don't hear about it, but in PvE people mostly get pissed when they're killed by another player, complaining in local/party/guild/whatever chat about the PK'ing.

And as Drag indicated, grieving is repeatedly killing the same person(s)

At least this is how people use it in the MMO's and on the servers I've played.

EDIT: btw Virgo, you RickRoll'd me! I think I'm nearing my 100 times RickRoll'd mile stone :p

Last edited by isorun; 04/09/08 07:16 PM.

isorun #356093 04/09/08 11:51 PM
T
thirion Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
and maybe your right, i cant argue much because i was avoiding pkers (yes.. player kill >_> works as general)
and i havent played mmo's for a long time..
when i played wow we called the people who were looking for weak people "pk". and they usualy looked for "flagged" idiots :P

thirion #356475 17/09/08 08:28 PM
veteran
veteran
Darkfall started accepting open beta applications and has apparently found a European publisher. Aventurine (the creators) are based in Greece.

Sign up, its open PvP and full loot etc so its pretty hardcore but if a person ganks you, you can burn down his city in retaliation... rpg001

If you want details let me know!

www.darkfallonline.com

Go to the forums for the link to beta apps.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard