1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Went out of town on my own free will without my parents (I've previously went out of town to get evaluated in order to see if I were to do military service or not).
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don't make New Years' resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well, I have a cousin who became a mother (her younger sister is getting one soon too). Not that we're very close, since we never meet/speak.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More/closer friends is never wrong... Less social inhibitions would be nice too.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
13'th of July, that's when I went out of town without my parents. I went to Liseberg
to meet a few friends I've met online. Haven't had as much fun in years.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmm... I managed to start talking about my shyness with pepole and I made an effort to break it down.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I failed breaking down my shyness. I have too high demands though, it wasn't that much of a faliure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new computer, probably.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
The bank. If not that then my computer's probably it.
15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What songs will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
Neither to all three.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Talk to pepole. School work. Playing serious video games.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Time wasting. I waste depressingly large amounts of time.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
As usual, with my family.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
I don't use phones.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
None. No, really!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Don't watch enough TV for this question.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
War of the Flowers by Tad Williams.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A new computer.
29. What did you want and not get?
To break down my shyness.
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
V for Vendetta. (And since I saw it for the first time this year it's from this year to me.)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
21, and I went to Liseberg to meet a couple of online friends.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
...yeah, less shyness.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 08?
Nonexistent this year too.
34. What kept you sane?
Loads of practise being miserable.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
I don't have that kind of relation to public figures.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't know. Gay marriage, probably.
37. Whom did you miss?
...can't say I get the question.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
That girl I'm sort of in love with. I found her on this social network called Nerdfighters, which is filled with great pepole.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Shyness isn't something you break down over the summer.
40. Did you fall out of love?
41. Favorite concerts you went to:
Not a concert goer. I did go to see Mark Knopfler though.
42. Quote a song that sums up your year:The sun rises slowly
On another day
The eastern sky grows
Winter in water colours
Shades of grey
Something holds me
Holds me hypnotized
I stare at the window
Stare at the window
Waiting for the day
Winter in water colours
Shades of grey