Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well upon searching Amazon.de I discovered a new Video that has only recently been added.
I'm not sure what it is but gives soom new gameplay.
It looks like a preview or a trailer but I've not known a trailer to have so much talking over the actual video.
I don't know what they're saying since I don't speak German!
Video

Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Well upon searching Amazon.de I discovered a new Video that has only recently been added.
It looks like a preview or a trailer but I've not known a trailer to have so much talking over the actual video.
Video

Awesome stuff...good find. Looks like fighting as a dragon is gonna keep one pretty busy. A shame the Euro crowd gets a shot before us in th U.S. Enjoy the early show, should be right around the corner for you guys. smile

Is reality just a fantasy?
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
No probs mate.
I'm not in Germany.
So I'll have to wait as long as you which is September.
Should be worth the wait.

Originally Posted by SheaOhmsford
Video

Awesome stuff...good find. Looks like fighting as a dragon is gonna keep one pretty busy. A shame the Euro crowd gets a shot before us in th U.S. Enjoy the early show, should be right around the corner for you guys. smile

"A shame the Euro crowd gets a shot before us in th U.S" and why is that? as far as I remember Larian is a company from Belgium...isn't enought that all and I mean 99% of games are released first in USA? Let us the europeans have at least our great Divinity. rpg003

The Shocker is here!
A
veteran
veteran
A
The video says nothing new ... THe only astonishing thing is a woman in it, who calls herself a "princess".

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Originally Posted by sh0k3r
Video

"A shame the Euro crowd gets a shot before us in th U.S" and why is that? as far as I remember Larian is a company from Belgium...isn't enought that all and I mean 99% of games are released first in USA? Let us the europeans have at least our great Divinity. rpg003

Envy and jealousy mate...no disrepect meant. Enjoy it all. At least I know where to come if I get stuck. wink

Last edited by SheaOhmsford; 30/06/09 12:46 AM.

Is reality just a fantasy?
journeyman
journeyman
That seems to be the trailer from the RPC birthdayjump Nice finding! The game beautiful as usual smile

@DivineGamer,

That is one nice video - there are lots of details that I had not see so far - Thanks!

A
veteran
veteran
A
On the other hand, games that are published elsewhere later often get patches included.

The opposite isn't necessarily so : If a game is published in the U.S. first, it gets patches, but the same game published in Europe not always gets the patches included; sometimes, it doesn't get any patches at all, just because the market is small and the publisher decides not to support it wholeheartly ...

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Video

Envy and jealousy mate...no disrepect meant. Enjoy it all. At least I know where to come if I get stuck. wink

None taken, don't worry man, if they release in Europe in August-September I belive that in Octomber it will be on in USA. smile

The Shocker is here!
enthusiast
enthusiast
News to come - promised. cool

dtp's Content & Community Manager
stranger
stranger
Video

But... Why divinity. Couldn't you, you know, get another game first, one that hasn't been my most anticipated gamer since it was first revealed.

I'm going to have to start avoiding this forum after the euro release, because I really really don't like spoilers, even little ones. Also, Thanks for the video link. The game looks even more impressive in that video. I can't wait. I should just sleep until saptember...

Last edited by Tenorek; 30/06/09 04:39 PM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Tenorek
Video

But... Why divinity. Couldn't you, you know, get another game first, one that hasn't been my most anticipated gamer since it was first revealed.

I'm going to have to start avoiding this forum after the euro release, because I really really don't like spoilers, even little ones. Also, Thanks for the video link. The game looks even more impressive in that video. I can't wait. I should just sleep until saptember...

Its a German Game which it would only be right to release it in Germany first.
Then the rest of Europe and America after or at the same time.
Think of it in a good way any Bugs should hopefully be fixed before the game releases else where.
It will also tell us If the games actually any good which I have no doubts about smile
By the way there shouldn;t be any need for spoilers in this section since its only coming out In Germany next month.
Unless you can read German and you head into the German section you'll be fine although there may be minor spoilers from hopefully some impressions.
Which I'm happy to feed on.

PS. Do any of you or LARIAN/DTP have a download link for this video?

journeyman
journeyman
can we have a HD version of this vid please?

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
If DTP/Larian do have the video.
Could it be possible to get Subtitles of a transcript?

Support
Support

Once you have played it in your browser, you should be able to copy the 29MB file out of your browser's cache folder. Playing it in VLC, the resolution is about twice what it was displayed at on the web page.

A
veteran
veteran
A

Not correct !
It's a Belgian game !

--Dilbert cartoon

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer

Not correct !
It's a Belgian game !

I knew that eek

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Raze

Once you have played it in your browser, you should be able to copy the 29MB file out of your browser's cache folder. Playing it in VLC, the resolution is about twice what it was displayed at on the web page.

I don't know how to do that in Firefox and can't find it in IE.

Support
Support

Using Opera, I just copied the video file from the '..\Opera\profile\cache' folder (at the end of the video, before closing the tab or browser).

If you hit play again at the end of the video, does it play right away, or start streaming from the website again? It is possible Firefox and IE handle the video differently...

In Firefox the path to the cache folder may be something like 'C:\windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dazzbqfk.default\Cache' - type about:cache in the location bar and you should see the cache path and a link to list the files (at least in Firefox 2). I believe there are a couple Firefox extensions for downloading streaming video, as well (I recall someone saying somewhere that with whatever installed, you could right click on a video to save it, or something like that).

You should also be able to find the video (at least before you close the browser and/or tab) by searching your hard drive for files greater than 25MB created in the last day (for example), by going into the advanced settings of Windows Search (check off the option to search hidden and system folders).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard