Next Thread
Print Thread
T
thirion Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
hi laugh was it a good day for you? excellent!
so any way, im watching the demo right now, and i wana critisize it a lil smile because we all know criticizem is alweys a possitive thing :o

and lets say first, i dont know a word in germany, ya?

nice soundtrack on the beggining, remind me of the website smile
but no picture image? frown oh well, its not the source engine :P

i dont like the pre-made costume look. the minimum choises of hair and face look, is there a color choise even?
it remind me of 2003-2005. nowdays, at least, since 2008, games tend to give alot of edit choises in the charecter design (like size of ears, colors of eyes, shape of beard..). now i know its not an mmorpg, so theres no one to show-off too with some "artistic" choise. but to me its part of the fun, playing an rpg with my own flavored charecter.
and whats with the "attitude" sound choise? :P (i bet in the english version its gona be catagorize by the drugs.. angry on stereoids or relaxed on mushrooms)
and now- into the game.

ooh beetle.
ooh fish.
ooh red flyhing warship...

why do npc's have white eyes? are they half dragons too? o0;

at any rate. the graphics are beautifull. good reflection on the water. detailed rocks and cliffs.
the fire is a bit slow and dull, not realistic, and was better made in divinity 1 frown
now, im watching it from youtube, but i just cant seem to hear any fire noise, or even burning charcoals. seems like the audio is lacking :\ (and yea, fire is a sensitive subject, because it imminate cool bass.)

ok.. so, the ship is moving, and the wyrvns are flying and scream like hawks.

and heh, some npc's remind me of sims.. i wonder why smile

any way, i think il sums it up. il keep on watching, maybe if il find somthing suspicious, il let you guys know :o
until then..
bye bye

Last edited by thirion; 29/07/09 03:35 PM.
old hand
old hand
I really don't know what your going on about.
Your post seems all over the place.
Theres no demo, are you basing this off a Youtube Video?

enthusiast
enthusiast
stay polite now... it is a strange post, but I'm sure he didn't mean anything bad by it.

thirion, are you basing all this from a youtube movie clip?

old hand
old hand
There is a German Demo?

It seems like the original post is about the youtube videos which even the high def version are piss poor quality compared to other sites.

Have to remember with all effects, we don't know what this guy disabled or turned down so the game can run smoothly and be recorded on his pc.

As for the drugs comment, I doubt Larian will promote their use. In Divinity: Sword of Lies, George of Aleroth was an addict and slain over them. So I'd expect references to their use and leading to negative results for the user.

As for everyone having white eyes, guess we'll find out why when it's released.

Personally I'm more concerned about dealing with the giant rabbit...

Last edited by LightningLockey; 29/07/09 12:53 AM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
There is a German Demo?

There is not.

\:\)
T
thirion Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
i thought i mentioned that im watching it from youtube o.o; i dont have any access to any version of it to download.

and about what the guy disabled, the ambient sounds seemed ok, so hearing a bird on the background or the water sploosh, meaning that i should hear the fire too.. charcoals splitting or the flames themselfs.. >_>;
i guess il need to play it on my self to know.. expecting an english demo laugh

about the drugs- well when i heard the voices choise, when you get to pick your charecter voice.. the voices were so extreme, it made me think its like choosing the drug my charecter gona be on.. stereoids for angry mood or air conditioner gas for other types..
omg i forgot about the drudanae..

veteran
veteran
weird I really want whatever you are smoking welcome

P.s: No i dont smoke... but this seems to be worth a try weird

I liked the odd-humour in the original post.

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by swordscythe
stay polite now... it is a strange post, but I'm sure he didn't mean anything bad by it.

Yes swordscythe I agree it's a strange post. But DivineGamer is a strange person with all his Crazy fonts and colour .

Support
Support

Hey... you got a problem with orange??

rpg003

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Morbo

Yes swordscythe I agree it's a strange post. But DivineGamer is a strange person with all his Crazy fonts and colour .
hmm... I read something completely different originally. I figured he edited his post, but it doesn't say... I wonder if I was hallucinating...

old hand
old hand

grin
[font:Century Gothic]I'm very strange[/font] groovy cheer

PS.I edited to tone it down a bit I was over reacting and didn't give the OP a chance eek

hmm... I read something completely different originally. I figured he edited his post, but it doesn't say... I wonder if I was hallucinating...

Damn, glad I'm not the only one. think

Is reality just a fantasy?
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

Hey... you got a problem with orange??

rpg003

Yes, they are our Nemesis in soccer.

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
A
veteran
veteran
A
I could try black fonts on black background, how strange would *that* be ? biggrin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard