Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
stranger
stranger
M
Hey smile a personal report of mine, who i love Diablo and real RGP's as well:

this game simply rocks! smile You will enjoy it in every moment, it deserves not only 80%, it deserves somewhere over 88% smile

with all the patches comming (better graphics, some other improvements, balancing fixes), and with Divinity 3, the last part of the triology comming, this game was just huge!

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Swiss gaming site GBASE reviewed the German version of div2 and came to the conclusion that they liked it a lot, rating it 85% and saying in their conclusion:

"Zusammen mit den sehr gut gemachten Zwischensequenzen ergibt sich hier eines der besten Rollenspiele, die das Jahr 2009 bislang in der Statistik verbuchen kann."

or translated:

"Together with the really well done cut-scenes, this is an RPG that will go down the annals as one of the best RPGs of 2009."

Great! smile

Full review article

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by lynn
Swiss gaming site GBASE reviewed the German version of div2 and came to the conclusion that they liked it a lot, rating it 85% and saying in their conclusion:

"Zusammen mit den sehr gut gemachten Zwischensequenzen ergibt sich hier eines der besten Rollenspiele, die das Jahr 2009 bislang in der Statistik verbuchen kann."

or translated:

"Together with the really well done cut-scenes, this is an RPG that will go down the annals as one of the best RPGs of 2009."

Great! smile

Full review article

Nice score. I still think if you guys can patch it up before the english version, its 90% value material on the US review sites and that would boost you up marvelously.

The same problems keep poping up on most reviews i read so it seems clear that the issues should be clearly defined by larian already, and you have a golden oportunity to fix it since the english version is still not out.

- jerky animations
- Theft without consequences
- Extreme AI weaknesses

Good luck guys, hope you can be a storm overseas!

old hand
old hand
US Reviewers won't give the game 90%.
There bias to big name companies and the games that get all the hype.
The game will be getting 7 & 8's.
I would be suprised If it got 9's and above.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Gorath posted on RPGWatch a link to a review by Yiya: http://yiya.de/reviews/d/divd0201.shtml

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard