Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
To those of you who played both titles so far,which one is better in your opinion??and why?? confused

oti Offline
stranger
stranger
well the 2nd title [not beyond ,ego draconis i mean] isn't as good as the first
i remember spending a whole summer in divinity 1 and having loads but loads of fun,the game was much better,the atmosphere i mean

you could steal,that was probably the best roleplay element,and the elves and the societies and the dwarves...
now it's plain frown all i see is humans,no more orc problems,just higher problems,like dragons and the all mighty evil,and few interesting sidequests
i would like ,i would VERY much like to see an expansion put all those roleplay elements back and at least the old rivellon back,i miss verdistis,the marketplace,nericons gardens,the blue board inn,the dwarf village,i miss them all,especially verdistis-so many things to do there ,so huge,so full with society quests as i call them,like getting 5000g just for blowing a merchants wagon,or going inside a house and a demons is summoned,an assassins guild,a thieves guild..i miss those..a big lot
still divinity 2 is pretty good,they did a good thing with the music and lots of sidequests but i want to see BIG cities,with big quests just inside of them not just "clear the mine of imps/goblins"
ahhh..i miss them frown

Last edited by oti; 09/08/09 02:48 PM.
stranger
stranger
I have a question. Has Divinity II only one interactive village on the entire game, just like Megaton on Fallout 3?

That's the only thing that could really ruin the game for me.

Playing RPGs since Akalabeth.
Sly Offline
stranger
stranger
Maybe they will release some mod tools later on so this stuff can be " fixed ".

old hand
old hand
From the looks of world map on the Divintiy 2 website, basically your "world" is from Aleroth to the West. Where before it was Aleroth and heading East. So the western world is mostly human.

So you won't get to the Cursed Abby, Farmlands, and below I think was a military outpost.

Do npc's still bitch at you when you steal a loaf of bread off their dining table? Or just ignore you?

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard