Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Blogin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
AND why somthing information at bottom right of the screen,i must see something and turn to bottom right to look some information
AND when in battle,i must care of the Red(hitpoints) Groove all the time,it is no so enjoy
AND when Rush,somtimes viewpoint turn so fast but wrong and i must look for enemy again
AND map in M(keyboard) is so less information ,but if i can insert words in Map Maker
AND in items board some item's information will cover the attribute information
AND if cursor at equipment in items board will see the equipped information in the same time

Last edited by Blogin; 05/08/09 09:57 AM.

If Jehovah capture me,tell Lucifer,i always love her
old hand
old hand
Like I've said time and time again.
Post in the Help/Tips/Tricks

B
Blogin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Like I've said time and time again.
Post in the Help/Tips/Tricks

well...i am no good at english,i must take the dictionary...

Last edited by Blogin; 05/08/09 10:23 AM.

addict
addict
When you can't speak English why bother writing in English? Theres a german and french section too.
I personally don't understand what you want to say...

He, who does not fear his own sword, is not worthy to hold it.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Blogin
AND why somthing information at bottom right of the screen,i must see something and turn to bottom right to look some information
AND when in battle,i must care of the Red(hitpoints) Groove all the time,it is no so enjoy
AND when Rush,somtimes viewpoint turn so fast but wrong and i must look for enemy again
AND map in M(keyboard) is so less information ,but if i can insert words in Map Maker
AND in items board some item's information will cover the attribute information
AND if cursor at equipment in items board will see the equipped information in the same time

Translation:
1. Why is the info in the right bottom of the screen when the object you're looking at is at the center of the screen.
2. When in battle, I have to keep an eye on my hitpoint bar all the time, it's not enjoyable.
3. When I use the skill "Rush", sometimes the camera view changes so fast that it seems to go the wrong way and I am totally disoriented and loose all track of my enemy
4. The map does not contain enough information, and I cannot insert words when placing a marker.
5. In the inventory, the tooltip when you mouseover items is sometimes so large that it overlaps with other UI elements such as you attributes.
6. And the last one is a guess, but I think it says: I would like to see the stats of my currently equipped item when I mouseover similar items in the inventory.

@ Arianaris : I think posting in French or German would be even harder for Blogin.

addict
addict
1) Because thats the HUD Design.
2) Whine whine whine? Go play something else, thats an RPG, thats the way an RPG works... *facepalm*
3) Whine again? With rush you rush to the enemy, so its natural that the screen is moving fast?
4) Yeah the map in this game is not really good, but who cares?
5) And? Its not translucent, you can see everything and when you need to see your attributes again, just move your mouse away from the item...
6) You mean like a direct comparison between items your wearing and your inventar-items? Well youve got the function to see which stats will get lowered/raised, when you hower over an item the stats will glow red for getting lowered and yellow for getting raised.

Really dude, this topic is just one big facepalm... When you want to post things that the devs should change/do otherwise, post in the right topic, otherwise I see absolutely no sense in this whole topic.

@ForkTong: I cant know whats his native language, maybe he just didnt see theres a german/french board but can speak german/french.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Arianaris
1) Because thats the HUD Design.
2) Whine whine whine? Go play something else, thats an RPG, thats the way an RPG works... *facepalm*
3) Whine again? With rush you rush to the enemy, so its natural that the screen is moving fast?
5) And? Its not translucent, you can see everything and when you need to see your attributes again, just move your mouse away from the item...
6) You mean like a direct comparison between items your wearing and your inventar-items? Well youve got the function to see which stats will get lowered/raised, when you hower over an item the stats will glow red for getting lowered and yellow for getting raised.

Really dude, this topic is just one big facepalm... When you want to post things that the devs should change/do otherwise, post in the right topic, otherwise I see absolutely no sense in this whole topic.

@ForkTong: I cant know whats his native language, maybe he just didnt see theres a german/french board but can speak german/french.

You seem to have a bad attitude towards most people on here,its a shame that people cant meet your Superior intellect and are obviously inferior to you,maybe you should go to another forum that has more people with your obvious intellect and amazing personality.

addict
addict
Thank you I take your words as a compliment and now back to topic.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Thank you I take your words as a compliment and now back to topic.

What topic would that be,you telling people there wrong ,or you telling them not to try speaking English,or you,you,you and how perfect YOU are.There is no room in the English forum for people who just want to criticize everyone for not thinking or speaking as good as you wish them too.Maybe your coming over to this forum because your native forum members don't like your condescending attitude either.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
sorry but those of superior intellect do not use terms like facepalm. quite the opposite.

some of the op's issues do seem like nitpicking but the map marker thing is seeming useless. it would atleast gain some function if the marker showed up on the compass. how not being able to click lootables in strange places and using charms didnt make the list is beyond me though.

Last edited by FLUXINATOR; 05/08/09 07:00 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi all, please stay nice and friendly - and: Back to topic. Thx!

dtp's Content & Community Manager
old hand
old hand
I think Blogin is really brave to be posting in a foreign language. I know I wouldn't be able to write Korean if I liked a Korean game smile To many of us, English may seem to come natural as it's all around us, but in many cultures, it is as foreign as Chinese is foreign to us.

Furthermore, no matter how small the remarks, we've always encouraged people to say whatever is on their mind about our games, even if it's nitpicking.

And that's the last thing I'll say about that.

Tweeting @forktong
addict
addict

Why bother adding a map with features then if in your opinion nobody cares?
Not being able to add text to a marker on a map, renders the markers useless, if you add a couple of them. I wouldn't call it a serious flaw, but it's something they might consider fixing in a patch to make it actually useful.

See me @ The Locus Inn & RPGWatch
B
Blogin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I'm so sorry,I'm just ,,just do some training about my English...maybe,i'm stupid

B
Blogin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
about RUSH,what i said is no about when you are RUSHing,it is that moment when you close the enemy
AND AT THE LAST ,I just tell some truth
AND good luck every day,all in forum
forgive my rude and my rude English

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Blogin
I'm so sorry,I'm just ,,just do some training about my English...maybe,i'm stupid

Its ok friend. I already noticed on other posts you are using a dictionary. If people realy want to help they will read more carefuly and understand like the larian friend that translated your paragraphs.

Arianaris, honestly, with all due respect your attitude was terrible.

About your complains Blogin, Larian studios already stated they are going to release a patch that will "fix" or change a lot of graphical issues and some gameplay issues the players have been pointing out, lets hope they are reading our advices!

Cheers

Last edited by Adomingues; 12/08/09 11:19 AM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard