Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
virumor #379854 21/08/09 02:20 PM
W
stranger
stranger
W
Well there is a lot of unfinished business, as a first matter it might be that you somehow manage to shapeshift into a dragon in that crystal break it and try to fly back with divine to Aleroth remember that you are a dragon and what do you breathe? fire fire melts ice laugh.

And also you haven oticed that the way into aleroth was colapsed after the zepeling exploded inside him so it is posible that aleroth has stayed alive all that time from Damian.

And yet another thing Rhode is still alive, she was your mentor afterall and who knows in divinity 3 you might just get to play with rhode laugh you never know.

Despide the graphics being severley old for today's games this game rocked with its story and i had no troubles with the graphics if the story wasnt so good i probbably whoud have a lot of complaints on graphics.

Wayn #380016 21/08/09 11:58 PM
old hand
old hand
Considering Damian is busy conquering the world, I think the new hero's quest in Div 3 will be primarily to try to find a way to free Lucian & the Dragon Knight.. only Lucian can stop Damian after all. smile

virumor #380137 22/08/09 05:52 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
all right, i can take a sad or a bad guy win ending. but what really bother me is: damian is angry and conquer the world becouse he lost his love. so, whats the point resurrect his love? now they conquer the world together. i think many peoples disapontment comes from: 'feels like i played for nothing.' and i really did. the world is doomed with or without me.

anyway here is an alternate ending:

i traveled back in time to save damian's love, fight with the divine, and everyone, including damian (who could be there cos 1.he was there at the memory 2. he come after me like he appears mysteriously in cut scenes) kill everyone and be the supreme dragon knight. in the rest of the game i could restore the power of the dragons (so another main quests with the huge dragon in the cave in fjords) and finish all the unfinished side quests.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Just finished the game... its very good, i have a lot of fun and will buy localised version, but for rpg must be more than one ending... =( It is adventures (as the type of games) take us to the linear storyline. In case of one ending no point to be evil or good charaster in rpg, but because i understand it only in the end - i like Div2 anyway. =)

But strange - if stats of charaster it is not only for damage formulas, why hero with great intellect and after reading some history books cant realize what he obssesed not Talana? ^^

P.S. Think if Divine is alive, and our hero too... world have a chance to be a saved from Damned one...
And if there also wew write about good RPG... =)
Diablo is not rpg... no-no =)) no story, no talking, just point and click ))

For me Exellent RPGs is:
1. TES: Daggerfall
2. Planscape: Torment
3. Realms of Arcania 2,3
4. Wizardry VIII
5. Gothic series

Just rockin` and rollin`...
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard