enthusiast
enthusiast
Oblivion is an RPG? :p

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi Everyone,

I work for cdv in the US and wanted to say a quick hello. We're very excited to be publishing Divinity II in the US and working with Larian.

We have been playing the game for some time now and we are all enjoying it very much. The staff at cdv are all avid gamers and we put our heart and soul into the games we publish. As Swen said, we are a completely different team from before and it's great seeing that Larian is so passionate about Divinity II. I think you'll notice that when you get your copy of the game.

I know this is a huge issue for most gamers as well as myself so I would also like to tell you that we won't be using DRM for Divinity II. We will be using a disc based security similar to Fallout 3.

I'll try to check into the forums as much as I can but of course getting Divinity II on the store shelves is the number one priority! wink

Cheers!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by KilSwich
I know this is a huge issue for most gamers as well as myself so I would also like to tell you that we won't be using DRM for Divinity II.

No DRM = no disc check and no Internet check, if you ask me...

We will be using a disc based security similar to Fallout 3.

The disc being needed = still DRM. Very, very mild, which is good. smile

I'm glad there will be none of those Securom Internet Edition DRM Checks with install limit crap going on -- like many of EA's games had before (Dead Space; Mercenaries 2; Burnout: Paradise; Mirror's Edge; and etc etc.) and that also Sacred 2: Fallen Angel had going on.

So, since you said it will be disc-based check -- will it be the (old-style) Securom disc-based check? Tages? Or you going with someone else here? Or are you not allowed to say?

Last edited by MysterD; 17/09/09 11:16 PM.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard