Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#385997 17/09/09 10:16 PM
Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Heh, that REALLY was fun, i started a new game, choose to play a female character, and when i started a new game, a lvl 8 naked bandit(he was wearing only undies), with a sword and a bow started to chase me around, doing 6~10 dmg, well, i was taking it nice xD till i talk to that witch and she transforms my 371 HP in 78 xD

Pervert? o.o xD

old hand
old hand
Where the hell did this happen? In the tutorial section of the game?

And it should be a lion cloth, not "undies" they didn't have Fruit of the Loom or Lee back then.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Yeah man, it happened in the tutorial part, he just appeared with me when we talk the first time with Rhode...

Wish i could take screenshots xD

And dude, he really uses modern underwear, like... Zorba xD

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stealth
Heh, that REALLY was fun, i started a new game, choose to play a female character, and when i started a new game, a lvl 8 naked bandit(he was wearing only undies), with a sword and a bow started to chase me around, doing 6~10 dmg, well, i was taking it nice xD till i talk to that witch and she transforms my 371 HP in 78 xD

Pervert? o.o xD

I tried to reproduce it but failed. What the weed did you smoke before? ;P

Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I dunno, but it's happenning every time i start a new game with a female!

veteran
veteran
Make a screenshot. Upload it here.

Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
how do i take a screenshot of the game? i do common print screen it gives me a black screen when i paste o.o

veteran
veteran
Works for me on Vista. Try FRAPS.

Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hmmm, xD Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/282556119/Divinity2_2009-09-20_07-28-11-27.png

i took other pictures, but they came too big, like 5mb each, i reduced it's size but got it only to 2mb, so, leaving the link there.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Lol that's funny...
Can't you kill him?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I always start laughing, when I see people here on the forum outing themselves as cheaters smile

Omg, I cant use teleporters, this game is buggy !

Omg, in the dragons tower I suddenly have around 3.000 skill-points, why didnt QA detect this !

Omg, after patch 1.02 I am followed by a rich bandit, what do I do wrong !

Well, then maybe you should consider buying this game and not playing with a no-cd crack ... grin

Last edited by Kangaroo; 20/09/09 11:44 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stealth
Hmmm, xD Here it is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/282556119/Divinity2_2009-09-20_07-28-11-27.png
i took other pictures, but they came too big, like 5mb each, i reduced it's size but got it only to 2mb, so, leaving the link there.

Can you re-save it as JPG with 60% of quality? XnView can do the trick.

Kangaroo
Didn't get your point, are you telling it is a game protection thing too? I thought it's an easter eggs or something similar.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
@Kein like the other queer things listed above, it's the copy protection kicking in when you play with a no-cd crack.

The "naked bandit" was newly introduced with patch 1.02, there are a number of complaints in the german forum.

I certainly like Larians sense of humour, though they rarely comment these "bugs".

Of course playing with a no-cd crack doesnt mean automatically you didnt buy this game, and of course it could also be the copy protection which doesnt communicate well with a 7y old DVD drive ...

Well ...

veteran
veteran
I certainly like Larians sense of humour, though they rarely comment these "bugs".

Haha!
<3 <3 <3 Larian

Btw, what is the name of that bandit? :P Someone's nick from the forums? Like Raze, Barnabus, Ddraigfyre? ;P

Stealth Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well, so it means if i start the game with the original dvd this won't work? but what if i go back to play with the no-dvd crack he won't appear anymore?

@Kangaroo

xD he wasn't rich dude, he goes around with an underwear xDDD

@Kein

Yeah i like the sense of humour too, i wonder if i can manage to go on in the game without taking him out with clean save game, first time i played things went too easy, might get me some new challenge xDD

old hand
old hand
You must have unlocked some sort of Easter egg is my guess. Are you able to kill him?

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
old hand
old hand
I did a google on reicher bandit and apparently it means rich bandit. Also found that someone else in the German forum found this.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=385248

Google translated and it is being assumed there is some Larian humor here.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php%3Fubb%3Dshowflat%26Number%3D385248&ei=HDG5SvPbL6KwtgfF56CAAw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522reicher%2Bbandit%2522%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D3ar

When translated, "reicher bandit" is converted into "rich bandit".

Anyway, Larian has yet to state what this is about. At least as far as I can find.

Last edited by LightningLockey; 22/09/09 08:23 PM.

veteran
veteran
Rich Bandit, heh? Makes sense then, guess, it points @ thing that you're so rich so even don't bother to buy games, you're just pirating them ;P But wait, he is naked! A hint that tell us you're not so rich since you're pirated the game :P
Or there is another explanation, but well... they all obvious and says about the same :O

old hand
old hand
I doubt this is copy protection kicking in, usually Larian just locks the threads and changes the title to something like "I'm using no dvd crack".

veteran
veteran
They aren't spending all their time here, they got a job to do, ya'now.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard