#387077 27/09/09 08:33 PM
O
Oro80 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Hello,

I managed to transform him to his human form but I can not defeat him. He hit me at 217 while I only have 250hp... Does someone have a solution? (I'm an archer)

Thanks!

old hand
old hand
I don't remember Amdusias being particularly powerful... 217 damage?! Are you sure?

Ehhm ... could you please take the discussion in the Help and Tricks forum?

V
stranger
stranger
V
Take some meele weapon, come behind him (You can use skill which allows to hide in darkness), heat him, he'll begin to turn round, than jump behind him, heat and again jump...

G
stranger
stranger
G
Sometimes I use a strategy of range weapon. You must be in max range (one of yor skills can increase that range), now you can shoots but your oponent do nothing. You cannot be infront of him but a little bit on the side, behind smt, on smt...... find the best and secure area, where whey cannot do anything, but you can shoot.

Last edited by gatori; 29/09/09 08:51 PM.
O
Oro80 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
It was a bug apparently, I came back to him after killing the 5 contract (the dragon voice told me it was time to go to Maxos temple) and I defeated him without problem.

Thanks for your help anyway ;-)

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by virumor
I don't remember Amdusias being particularly powerful... 217 damage?! Are you sure?

same thing here load after load bleaaaaaaaah -.- im sure there is a way and im just having a blond moment (although im not blond)

D
stranger
stranger
D
To kill this guy you must get close to him as its his ranged attacks that is the killer. I used the attack buff and defence debuff(forgot the name but it was still lvl1 skill) I did also have the creature out at the time.

use a HP pot only when his confuse works on you, use the 'dash' attack IF IT DOES NOT BUG UP ON TERRAIN! hope to see a fix for that soon.

I doubt you will have life leech at this time (I did not) but it would help altho you would be at a high level for this part of the game.

anyway hope this helps a few ppl smile

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by darthmuck
use a HP pot only when his confuse works on you, use the 'dash' attack IF IT DOES NOT BUG UP ON TERRAIN! hope to see a fix for that soon.

I used HP pot every time I got hit.
You mean charge. If it bugs on terran then the cooldown wont go active(at least it wont go here) and you can use it again so just press it repeatetly

J
stranger
stranger
J
Where did you find the blood to turn him

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard