Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by swordscythe
The funny thing is; this guy is not only confusing game quality with game sales, but also is he confusing Divinity 2 with a mediocre game the likes of Loki. If you decide not to buy a game because you think it won't be a blockbuster... Fine. But then don't run your mouth about the game quality or the marketing strategy, because, quite frankly, you're ignorant of those things, and it has no bearing on your choice of purchase.

You tell ME about not buying a game because it's not a blockbuster???? I'll have you know that I once bought the PS3 game "Lair" at its full price. Yes, even after everyone gave extremely negative reviews of it! :P
Heck, now I'll tell my most hidden secret and reveal that I also bought "The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon". A game for kids.

So, no, it's not the popularity, or the reviews. I don't care about wether it's a blockbuster or a game nobody knows.
What I care about, however, is the quality, and I somehow am worried that Divinity 2 may be another case of Loki, Drakensang, Gothic 3 (which I never played however), etc., which were all pretty mediocre games. I make the association because Divinity 2 has these points in common with all those somehow less-than-average products:

1) It was first released for the german market, and it was publicized only for the german market, and the only good reviews it got (so far) come from the german market;

2) no important magazine ever mentions this game;

3) it's not a big budget title (as I said, I'm not implying this necessarily means it doesn't have to be a good game).

So I kind of make this association, see, and worry that Divinity 2 may really disappoint me.... like it was with those other games.

"I draghi sono draghi proprio perché gli uomini non possono nulla contro di loro."
Support
Support

The German publisher was onboard a couple years ago, while a deal with the US publisher only recently got finalized, and apparently the UK / Australian publishers aren't quite there yet.

Print magazines have a 2 or 3 month lead time, so any recent publisher activity isn't going to show up for awhile.

enthusiast
enthusiast
First of all, your opinion remains only your opinion; I felt "games that cater to the German market" like Drakensang, MUCH much better than "games that cater to the American market" like NWN 2 or Oblivion. In fact, I feel Drakensang is the best RPG to come out since The Witcher, which also happened to be a European game. And that one was the best one since Gothic II, which also happened to be a European game. Anyhow, this whole discussion is completely moot, since the fact that it came out in Germany first doesn't mean a damn thing. DEFINITELY not in term of quality. If anything, I'd say if it comes out here before there, it means it's generally of better quality as the Oblivion-esque American RPG scenario these days. But if you judge games on quality rather than off the top of your head, you will find that if you're basing your decision on whether or not to buy a game on issues as ridiculous as this, you will end up with a series of badly chosen games.

Find some different criteria.

K
K
Lun-Sei Sleidee , you're not "worrying that the game might disappoint you."

In your anger, you already decided to be disappointed. And regardless how good the game is, with that mentality, it'll suck for you.

1) It was first released for the german market, and it was publicized only for the german market, and the only good reviews it got (so far) come from the german market;

I would suggest you to inform yourself a bit better, especially on when reviews happen.

Last that I checked, reviews have the odd habit of not appearing months before a game is released. Also, your claim is false, as there is already some buzz about the game on several english speaking websites.

If you confuse hype with quality, nobody can help you.

I'm not saying Divinity 2 is perfect (I dislike several things myself). But even the international market - which routinely rates german games BETTER than the german press does - has so far looked with a favorable eye on the game. That is saying something.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Pff.. Dinivity 2 is good game. Its not about German "good reviews", there will be plenty of good reviews after international release too.. smile

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
First of all, your opinion remains only your opinion; I felt "games that cater to the German market" like Drakensang, MUCH much better than "games that cater to the American market" like NWN 2 or Oblivion. In fact, I feel Drakensang is the best RPG to come out since The Witcher, which also happened to be a European game. And that one was the best one since Gothic II, which also happened to be a European game.

I don't even know how to reply to that. Saying that Drakensang was better than NWN2... does it mean that good writing and, you know, freedom of action , mean nothing to you in a rpg? NWN2 has really a lot of faults. Yet, it was a million times better than Drakensang. Drakensang's characters are extremely one-dimensional, and you can't interact with them. Your own character in that game has no big and varied level advancement, as compared to all the classes and multiclasses of NWN2. More importantly, you character in that game has no personality whatsoever and you can't decide how he/she will interact with the world.
And you say Drakensang is better than NWN2. It's just... I don't know... it's.... it's like saying the the moon is made of cheese and claiming that I can't prove the countrary....

Gothic 2: meh.

The Witcher: I really disliked it. But, to its defense, I'll say that it's a wellcrafted videogame: I can't say it's a bad game (like I can freely say about Drakensang); I can only say it really didn't suit my tastes.

Originally Posted by Kaname
Lun-Sei Sleidee , you're not "worrying that the game might disappoint you."

In your anger, you already decided to be disappointed. And regardless how good the game is, with that mentality, it'll suck for you.

Who knows, it could well be.... I hope so anyway.

Originally Posted by Kaname

I would suggest you to inform yourself a bit better, especially on when reviews happen.

Last that I checked, reviews have the odd habit of not appearing months before a game is released. Also, your claim is false, as there is already some buzz about the game on several english speaking websites.

If you confuse hype with quality, nobody can help you.

I'm not saying Divinity 2 is perfect (I dislike several things myself). But even the international market - which routinely rates german games BETTER than the german press does - has so far looked with a favorable eye on the game. That is saying something.

But, why is all that delay happening? Why do I get the feel it's because they don't plan for the game to sell much copies in other countries?

Maybe I'm just speculating. Maybe I'd need the word of people (not reviewers) who actually played the game and can tell with good reason if it's good or not.

"I draghi sono draghi proprio perché gli uomini non possono nulla contro di loro."
enthusiast
enthusiast
If you think NWN2 had great writing, you're obviously not used to decent writing. Is Demon Stone and Fable your idea of a great RPG? It's not because characters overload on mind-numbingly inane chatter and continuous idiotic quarrels, that the depth is good. In an RPG, it's important to use your imagination; I bet you think Icewind Dale was the worst RPG ever cause you had to build all your party's characters from scratch. That only means you lack imagination. Lacking imagination is also the right description for both story and character dialogue in NWN2. It only took me half an hour of Neeshka, Khelgar and Elanee to decide to turn off the sound on NWN2; thus, no longer suffering from continuous headaches. NWN2 was long because it was generic; completely generic. And it had the worst graphic engine ever. Not to mention the AI.

I'll tell you this much I know for certain about Divinity 2:
-Its graphical engine is much better
-Its characters, while not being party members, are much more interesting and far less annoying
-It doesn't pretend to be party-based and then forget to implement some of the most important things about party-based games, like NWN2 does
-Its textures and detail are far, far, far better
-Its story is much better

Of course, these things are not all that difficult to achieve. But still, to someone who actually liked the mess that was NWN2, this game ought to be mindblowing.

Then again, you think The Witcher and Gothic II are 'meh', and 'bad'. Thus, in my personal opinion of course, you really have no taste whatsoever when it comes to RPG's.

The thing about Drakensang is; it doesn't implement all that much like party dialogue and such... But everything Drakensang did, was good. It was stable, the graphics were great, it ran smooth without bugs, the AI was sufficient, the RPG system was implemented as good as possible, and the story ran fluidly.

NWN2 did not one of these things right. It implemented a castle, badly; its AI was horrid, its engine was horrid, its story was long-winded and boring, its RPG-system was implemented for a single character game instead of a party-based game, its textures were childish and its animations were awful.

I'd rather see a game that's less ambitious, but finished and polished well, than an impossible mess that tries to do everything all at once.

Last edited by swordscythe; 05/10/09 05:08 PM. Reason: add
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
If you think NWN2 had great writing, you're obviously not used to decent writing. Is Demon Stone and Fable your idea of a great RPG? It's not because characters overload on mind-numbingly inane chatter and continuous idiotic quarrels, that the depth is good. In an RPG, it's important to use your imagination; I bet you think Icewind Dale was the worst RPG ever cause you had to build all your party's characters from scratch. That only means you lack imagination. Lacking imagination is also the right description for both story and character dialogue in NWN2. It only took me half an hour of Neeshka, Khelgar and Elanee to decide to turn off the sound on NWN2; thus, no longer suffering from continuous headaches. NWN2 was long because it was generic; completely generic. And it had the worst graphic engine ever. Not to mention the AI.

Stop assuming too much.
You tell me I'm not supposed to like the two Icewind Dale games (which I loved by the way... been re-playing some Icewind dale 2 just a couple of months ago) because I lack imagination...... and yet you said you don't like Oblivion or Fallout 3, which ironically are ALL about the player's imagination since their plot is merely a trace for the player to let their own story build in their minds.

I think NWN2 had great writing. I never said it had a good plot. There's a big difference. You know what "great writing" means? It means that even if the characters are babbling about some stupid nonsensical thingamajinga, the STYLE of writing is so good it's just a pleasure to listen/read to the phrases. I think NWN2 has an excellent writing, regardless of its plot contents. It's rare nowadays to find rpgs which are written like books and not like movies (i.e. Bioware games' dialogues are written like movies, which is disappointing).

But I do agree about the faulty AI and more importantly about the enormous, buggy game engine.....

I'll tell you this much I know for certain about Divinity 2:
-Its graphical engine is much better
-Its characters, while not being party members, are much more interesting and far less annoying
-It doesn't pretend to be party-based and then forget to implement some of the most important things about party-based games, like NWN2 does
-Its textures and detail are far, far, far better
-Its story is much better

I should hope Divinity 2 graphically looks better than NWN2... it came years later! :P
I really hope you are right about the story being so good....

Of course, these things are not all that difficult to achieve. But still, to someone who actually liked the mess that was NWN2, this game ought to be mindblowing.

Then again, you think The Witcher and Gothic II are 'meh', and 'bad'. Thus, in my personal opinion of course, you really have no taste whatsoever when it comes to RPG's.

I could tell you the same about you, for liking so much Drakensang...... smirk Besides, you really have to explain WHAT was good about the Witcher, besides the fluid graphics. Maybe it was the cheap sexy women to be collected one after another?

The thing about Drakensang is; it doesn't implement all that much like party dialogue and such... But everything Drakensang did, was good. It was stable, the graphics were great, it ran smooth without bugs, the AI was sufficient, the RPG system was implemented as good as possible, and the story ran fluidly.

You're right: Drakensang run smoothly and with high detail even on my low-end pc; the gameplay was smooth too (despite a certain lack of skills variety).... but the story sucked. Come on: it just did. I'd rather have a complete technological mess like NWN2, but with some interesting dialogue and a decent amount of freedom of interaction, rather than a technically polished game like Drakensang, but with a supercliche plot that has no freedom of interaction whatsoever and is a predictable snoozefest.

stranger
stranger
Personally, I'm really looking forward to Divinity 2. It's been a long time since I've actually enjoyed a good aRPG, and it's one of the few games coming out in the near future that I am pretty sure will be worthwhile to actually finish. The others being Torchlight and Dragon Age.

There's some heated conversation here, so I'll go jump on the band wagon.

NWN2 - mess. I agree that the writing was interesting, but the story had no depth. Nothing in the game had depth. I'm not even going to go into character design and the game's style in general. But what really killed it for me was the fact that I had little say in who should be in my active party. And if I wanted to do a specific quest, I had to bring someone along. Ugh, come on. This, along with everything else, made me forget NWN2 ever existed.

NWN2: MotB - Yea, they finally realized that forcing party members onto you is not a good thing. But they added a mechanic that added nothing to the game other than frustration. Yea, I know it was modable. But I guess it just didn't click. However, the expansion was a great step up from the original.

Risen / Gothic / Elder Scrolls - not my thing. Too realistic in many aspects. For me, too much frustration: Can't do this, can't go into there, can't take that or you'll be punished. Makes sense, but, no. Fallout 3 was more forgiving, and I played that and Broken Steal with some fun, but it did get boring after a while. After you find your best armor and weapon - that's it, basically. Mods gave F3 life for a couple of more weeks, but meh. And in Risen, you can't even achieve a character with everything mastered. No thanks, this isn't what I'm looking for in a fantasy RPG.

Witcher - can this be really in comparison to the above? I mean.. the whole progression in terms of skills and equipment is incredibly shallow.

Sacred 2 - it's actually fun. I was lucky enough to never actually encounter any of the 'gamebreaking' bugs that people complained about. Its progression was good, high replay value due to difficulties. However, the item aspect really lacks. Every item you find scales to your level, so you end up basically wearing the same stuff you've been wearing, just finding some upgradeable replacement (of the same unique) at higher levels. Boring.

Drakensang - I actually want to play that. I can live with a non-existant story as long as it has good enough gameplay mechanics to keep me hooked. However, I read somewhere that it's lacking in terms of equipment, especially end game.

No other RPG comes to mind in recent years. With all that said, there hasn't been a really quality (a)RPG (for my tastes) that I would want to finish, let alone replay. A lot of people praise Titan Quest, but I just can't get over the design barrier. It has no design. Just a typical greek mythology setting with typical greek mythological beings. You see them in books, you see them everywhere. There is little fantasy of the designers put into the whole thing. Not to mention the horrible UI.

With all that said, Divinity 2 along with Torchlight and DA:O seem to be what I'm really looking for. Regarding Divnity 2 - Beautiful design (characters, setting, equipment), outstanding music (at least what I've heard from the 2 tracks on the site), excellent UI and the whole dragon thing sounds amazing.

There are, however, things that could ruin it - Since the game ends when you beat it, your only choice is to start over. However, if the story and gameplay is engaging enough (or at least doesn't have too many annoying aspects), I would be willing t replay it. And the lack of respawns. I hope there is enough monsters and XP around to achieve the level of mastery in all skills that I'm interested in.

I'm really looking forward to this game, and even if its replayability will be low (which I'm inclining to think is not), I am pretty sure that I will have a lot of fun with this game.

Last edited by SilverD; 05/10/09 08:03 PM.

Reality is what, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Your post seeme just intentionally provocatory, SilverD. Do really all recent rpgs suck, for you? Uhu.

Also, I don't know if you realize that your post is basically claiming that you are hoping for Divinity 2 to be a more satisfying game than NWN2 and its expansions, Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls, etc. etc.
Then again, if you found Sacred 2 to be more fun, and you don't care for Drakensang's lack of plot.... then maybe your expectations for an rpg are pretty low. Maybe your type of game is more akin to the hack'n'slash type - which would definitely explain your tastes.

stranger
stranger
Nah, I'm not a type of person who likes to argue. I didn't try to provoke anything. Everyone has different tastes and I respect that.
just sharing my opinion, this thread sparked something in me. This thread was the only reason I registered, really.

No, not all recent rpg's 'suck', per se. It's just that nothing really clicks recently.

However, I replayed NWN1 and all of its expansions at least three times from start to finish. That's not mentioning the times that I started over, or played with mods. Now that is a great RPG. Baldur's Gate II is incredible. Fallout 2 - oh. Three times 100% completion at least. Just to name a few... Not to mention I still play stuff like Angband. wink

But yes, in recent years, nothing. I do enjoy the hack&slash genre simply because it's relaxing and doesn't frustrate with nuisances.
A good hack&slash game (roguelikes, D2) has replayability and fun. Something you can endlessly progress in and relax your brain after work. But it takes a game like Baldur's Gate II or NWN1 to really impress me. And I've seen nothing of that quality recently.

For Divinity 2, I'm hoping for a rather relaxing, fun and fresh hack&slash experience that I haven't received in a while. And if it features interesting story and music, then it will be a great game. Those are my expectations - nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by SilverD; 05/10/09 08:55 PM.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
But are you now saying that NWN1 was better than NWN2.....? The main campaign of NWN1 was pretty bad, despite a couple good moments (mainly in the sidequests).

Anyway, you seem to search for hack'n'slash in Divinity 2; me, I search for the plot or, in lack of it, the atmosphere. And, of course, the concept of turning into a big powerful flying dragon (which IS the main reason I am so interested in this game, after all).

We'll see how the game will turn out to be. Of course, the german players could tell us already....

stranger
stranger
Yes, NWN1 was definitely better than NWN2 for me. I can't really compare with NWN2:MotB, since I didn't have the will to complete the expansion. Eventually I ran out of space on my laptop and had to uninstall it. Maybe I'll get back to it someday and give it another whirl. Heard there's a third expansion already out.

I liked the main campaign in NWN1. Especially the first chapter. It didn't offer much, but the sidequests were definitely fun. The whole campaign had, though not original, a somewhat interesting plot with quite a few well executed ideas and surprises. Lots of parts were thought out.. Well, I could go on and on, but the fact remains - I did actually like it quite a lot.

Yep, we'll see how it turns out to be. The germans have uploaded many HD gameplay videos, those look interesting. Don't understand a word of dialogue though frown I do like the design of the game. And the atmosphere is quite pleasant judging from the first two or three videos that I've watched. Regardless, if it keeps me busy for at least a month (not 24/7, I do have a full time job :)), that's definitely worth the money.

Last edited by SilverD; 05/10/09 09:29 PM.

addict
addict
The thing that people forget tend to forget concerning the NWN games is that their main purpose was to give players powerful tools to create their own adventures on a computer game and play them with their friends. I personally didn't give that feature much of a try so I can't comment on how good it is. With that said, I did enjoy both NWN games, with the second one being better as far as story/characters go but with more technical problems. Then again, I played those campaigns in coop with my brothers so that does elevate the experience a little.

I do believe that calling them horrible games is wrong though. Sure they might not be on the same level as Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale or Torment, but that doesn't make them unplayable.

As for Divinity 2, I can't really say anything since I haven't played it yet. But I watched a few german videos and it does look fun. We just have to wait and hope. If its quality is anywhere near the original game's, it'll be great.

Shikin Haramitsu Daikomyo
"Everything I encounter serves as the perfection of wisdom that leads to enlightenment."
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lun-Sei Sleidee
I could tell you the same about you, for liking so much Drakensang...... smirk Besides, you really have to explain WHAT was good about the Witcher, besides the fluid graphics. Maybe it was the cheap sexy women to be collected one after another?

Actually, graphics was the worst thing about The Witcher, IMO. Not in terms of actual textures, but in terms of performance and stability due to the graphics. They fixed a lot with the enhanced edition, but the performance would really have been much better if they had used a different engine.

Contrary to NWN2, The Witcher had depth. It had an interesting story, characters one could relate to, it had decent choices (not "save everyone, or kill everyone you meet" like NWN2), and the enemy bosses were interesting. To say more, the world in itself was far more interesting and plausible.

And SilverD, judging from your likes about what games or not, I would recommend Drakensang. Though it is true you shouldn't expect that much from items. The RPG system doesn't really like magical items - something I like about Drakensang - even though the devs added magic weapons and a whole magic suit of armor, which is pretty annoying 'cause it doesn't really fit the game.

The only things Drakensang doesn't do that well is skill system - they tried to stay true as much as possible to the original TDE system - and crafting, which is just utilized too little.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Lun-Sei Sleidee

And SilverD, judging from your likes about what games or not, I would recommend Drakensang. Though it is true you shouldn't expect that much from items. The RPG system doesn't really like magical items - something I like about Drakensang - even though the devs added magic weapons and a whole magic suit of armor, which is pretty annoying 'cause it doesn't really fit the game.

The only things Drakensang doesn't do that well is skill system - they tried to stay true as much as possible to the original TDE system - and crafting, which is just utilized too little.

The game does have its share of magical rings & gloves, though... in fact some gloves that give +3 dexterity (which is huge in TDE rules system) can be acquired very early & easily.

I didn't like the magical suit of armor myself... though it makes sense from story point of view, it's just weird that you receive the armor when you're playing as a mage character... it made me think that the game was developed for warrior type main characters.

Regarding Drakensang's story - there's absolutely nothing wrong there... it's totally comparable to any BioWare release, in fact, even better since Drakensang's game world has a lore behind it that is as detailed as the Elder Scrolls.

But, overall, Drakensang is one of the best games I've played this year and I am looking forward to Dragon AGe: Origins coming out next month. smile (also slightly excited about Venetica)

As for NWN1 & 2... I enjoyed them both equally... fun games in their own right, but Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 blow them away cmpletely when it comes to characters, story & quests. Mask of the Betrayer I didn't like very much (at least the story)... it seemed like a lame attempt to recycle parts of the story of PLanescape: Torment to me... I did love the characters, though.

Last edited by virumor; 06/10/09 10:39 PM.
stranger
stranger
Actually, that's a bummer frown

A big part of an RPG experience for me is loot hunting and constant equipment and skill progression. Seeing your characters progress from cloth rags to legendary stuff is one of the things I really enjoy. Especially if the best stuff requires you to overcome some challenges and/or find hidden quests, caves etc. In my current playthrough of BGII, I am playing with a mod that permits me to use magic items in any combination, regardless of what bonuses they might have. Just to see how much I can deck my characters out this time around. smile. It's just fun. smile

Ah well. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Last edited by SilverD; 07/10/09 04:07 AM.

veteran
veteran
Drakensang is solid and I enjoyed it, but it's a magic weak system, so my advice would be to play a warrior type. AI targeting of your mage and archer types is vicious and you will be outnumbered a lot, so expect to be watch them fall down a lot if you take them with you.

Please click the banner...
Mmm, been long since i posted here, not that i posted much.
With all this delay of the English version release makes me more hungry for the game, though i want it right now to be in the store so i could buy it, This tease makes the game more appetizing for me. Reviews don`t influence me, if a game is rated low, doesn`t mean i won`t like it, but they do hype up for the game, so in the end only my own experience shows weather i like the game or not.
Let`s go offtopic for other RPGs.
I didnt like the RPG games genre from 2003 till just very recently. I don`t know what it was, was it the graphics, prolly. I just could`nt stand the sight of a 3D RPG game, what i liked was a 2D isometric game, like Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil, Divine Divinity for God sakes. So when NWN first came out i turned a blind eye to it. Surely a while later i tryed it out, it was a nice h`n`s game for me, but seriously i didnt get further than chapter 2 when i droped it. When NWN2 was announced, i was on my heels, i couldn`t wait for it, for the time it had pretty nice graphics, i thought i`ll like it, after just an hour of playing i droped it. Both NWN games annoyed me. I remember when i was in school, a friend game me Morrowind. Sadly i could`nt run the game, my PC was a bit old, but as much as i`ve read about it, other peoples comments, reviews and everything i kept believing it`s a fantastic game. A while later Oblivion came out, bu the time i had a PC that could run it, thankfully. Was hoping that what i`ll find in the game will be a successor of Morrowind, sadly i was wrong. I found the game gloomy and empty, i start as a prisoner, the game had no dialogues, the surroundings were unlikely to my eyes, so i droped that aswell. Unfortunetly i could`nt get Morrowind anymore. Later The Witcher came out. I was hyped, i thought finally a game with decent graphics and good reviews and opinions. I was yet again disapointed, i didnt like anything about that game, starting from combat to atmosphere. At the time S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was a big topic aswell, it was okay, as an action RPG, but again it didn`t suit my taste. If i`m not mistaken Gothic 3 came out at about the same time - after just a little while of playing i droped that aswell. Sacred 2 came out, being teased by my friend who was a big Sacred fan, i tryed it out myself, a good competition for Diablo, with its do or don`t gameplay, surely not an RPG. Fallout 3 came out. Oh the nastolgia, now that was fun, but after either reaching level 20, gaining Vengeance, Explorer perk - becomes boring. Surely the DLCs fix that problem, but still, after playing for a while it just became an unlikely game to play. Turn it on, think, now why did i turn it on..? Turn it off. Then the rest that came out after that, i just let them slip, since i like fantasy, not sci-fi, wich means games like Mass Effect and Bioshock(not sure if this is sci-fi, but prolly is) were out of the question. Recently Risen came out, i didnt put much hope on it, but when i tryed it, i was astonished. It`s prolly not the best RPG, but the story was quite entertaining, battles were hard and fun, Dialogues were intersting, not to mention the eastereggs. For a moment i found myself thinking; "Man, this is prolly the best RPG since DD.." After i finished the game i was disapointed on how short it was though. Currently i`m waiting for DA: Origins and D2: Ego Draconis, those are prolly going to be the top 3 RPGs of the year, including Risen. Other than that Diablo 3 and Inquisition(found this 2D isometric piece on the net, supposed to be released in November).
That about sums up my RPG experience. Sorry for offtopic.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
enthusiast
enthusiast
The Return key is your friend. :p

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard