Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
enthusiast
enthusiast
True enough laugh

F
stranger
stranger
F
well i like ego draconis..played a few hours at my cousin's! anyhoo im new and im very interested in these rants here...offtopic maybe but...what about ultima series guys? they rock hard maaaan... i wish there is a better "3D" ultima than ultima 9...Larian can you please acquire the license to make one other ultima? :P

btw how can i suggest this to the mods here? hehe i would sure like to know their answer on that.

btw to the thread starter..play before you judge smile peace y'all..i'm just sayin..

skeleton that i am
apprentice
apprentice
There is a better 3D Ultima than IX. It was made with the engine from dungeon siege.
http://www.u5lazarus.com/

Anyway, Divinity ftw. Here's to seeing Part 3 soon smile

stranger
stranger
Hmmm? I wouldn't say Divinity is anything, but mediocre. It has quite a bit of content, offering lots of playtime. Lets face it there is nothing worse then getting a game you really like and be done with in the first couple days.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Very true froggy there is sooo much content in this game it is amazing i have been reading the European reviews and have been checking up very closely on this game because i very much so enjoyed divine divinity and could not just wait till the release date! but anyways from what trailers i have seen and what i have read this game looks nothing short of amazing and it will definitely be on my wishlist:)

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Who really cares that it that comes out later! It's a great game! It'l be out before you know it!!

If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard