Print Thread
#391178 07/11/09 12:25 PM
N
Nana1x Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I am in the very beginning of the game (I have just met Talana) and I have a prolblem already - I can't buy, nor sale any food and potions. I am absolutely sure that I have enough money and it doesn't concern one merchant - I can't buy potions at all ;( When I choose an amount and accept trade, nothing happens! It is rather troublesome, so please help me!

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
i have the same problem you will need to weit for the 1.02 english version patch if you got the englihs game or if you got the german one just download the german version, you can get quat far without buying the pots though, you will just find the game much harder

N
Nana1x Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Thaks you for help.
I have english version with polish subtitles. The funny fact is that I somehow managed to buy all the mixtures from Lamotte, but earlier it was disabled. However, other merchant still don't want to sell me their stocks. Anyway, these potions will be enough for some time laugh

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
here is the thing: the option to buy more then 1 item is buged, because the produsers tryed to do a new script to it instead of staying with the old one and aperently f*cked something up, dont worry bud im at lvl 12 atm and i havent been stuck not once because of need of pots, well i am stuck now but i did get a lot of gameplay in, you will just have to do some more grinding and use strategy in evry fight excecept only in the easy ones.

N
Nana1x Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Maybe its bacause this option, by if I try to buy them one by one it still doesn't work. But I discovered, that sometimes it works when you buy ALL the potions from the merchant (if he has 100 helath potions, you got to buy exactly 100). I did so several times, but in most cases there is no way to buy potions. It is good idea to buy herbs from merchants (buying not-food category works perfectly, I think) and then go to alchemist. But it isn't very efficient way...

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
i got polish subtitles version also, also no it dosent its all buged. but herbs arnt a problem they are -evrywhere-

N
Nana1x Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
yes, but I always find rather useless herbs, and those needed to make a health potions are rare.
Are You from Poland? Jaki ten świat mały! :P

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
nom, jeśli ci jest potrzebyny rzę-żeń to jest go troche na około wierzy lowisa, ja chodząć tam uzbierałem z 15

N
Nana1x Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
ok, dzięki smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard