Next Thread
Print Thread
#392210 15/11/09 04:31 AM
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Where do I find the bandit hideout in the quest "Into a Bandit's Den"? It's where a guard leader gives you the quest in the barracks at the village in Broken Valley, and tells you to help this bandit escape a prison cell and befriend him. After that the bandit tells you he will give you the location of the bandit hideout and it's password- he says it's next to a mine.

Where is the mine and the hideout, i really can't find it.

Oblivion for life.
journeyman
journeyman
at the end of the map (where you can go to orobas fjords) you can take a left on a bridge. do so.

after a walk (and some black ring slaughter) you see a citadel to you right. dont go in it. your not ready for damians elite. but go in the woodwork behind it. (where you see all those bandits hanging around) after a short while you wil see a camp. wich is the bandit camp. if you told it to the commander allready. there wil be a bunch of soldiers. who wil be invading the camp. and then they wil ask you. if you want to help them.

you can reach the place from lvl 12. you can survive the place from lvl 15. really, dont even try it if you are beyond those lvls...

-Magiz

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Oh I see, thanks. So I just tell the guard the password? Cuz the bandit I rescued said something about a secret passage requiring me to say the password "Beetroot" or something like that.

Oblivion for life.
journeyman
journeyman
if you get the the camp. its just an outpost. you wil need to get through a door. and then you wil have to use the password.

if you snitch em out on the commander. you wont need it.:P the soldiers wil take you in.

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
It best to go there before telling the location since there are a few good quests there.

guenthar #392218 15/11/09 07:00 AM
journeyman
journeyman
yup, and as i heared (nvr tried it) you can kill yagon (the bandit leader) and then take his place! but i dunno for sure if that works. i know for 1 that it works in orobas, when you have to resurect orobas the dragonknight. (they first worship him, but after the Q they wil worship you!) but that i didnt try jet)

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Niiice. Thanks guys!

Oblivion for life.
journeyman
journeyman
thats where this forum was build for wasnt it?:P yw bro^^

-Magiz