Next Thread
Print Thread
#392064 14/11/09 06:49 AM
G
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
I have come across this guy named Willy and he wants to sell me a house. Should I buy it? If so which one should I get a new one or the one for sale?

PS. I'm asking since I know you get your battle tower I would think this wouldn't have much use.

Last edited by guenthar; 14/11/09 06:50 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
i came acros that guy to, if u say yes, after a while (when ur close to leaving broken valley) he wil rush onto you agian. saying: the bricks i wanted to buy arent there anymore, so i had to buy a more xpensive sort, wich wil cost you 500 gold more. thats all i heard from him since, but after you get the battle tower, broken valley wil be raided and totaly toxid by damian. so wil your house stil be there after that is solved later on in the game? i dont know. so id say its totaly up to you!

-magiz

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

veteran
veteran
Guys, have you even played DD1 XD ?
That is so faaat reference :P

G
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
I rented it originally and skipped it because I thought it was like Diablo but recently I bought it since I found out it isn't really like Diablo and is the kind of rpg I like but haven't played it much.

PS. I went ahead and bought the house for sale and now I had to pay again because of rotten beams and now I'm starting to think it was a scam. (I have over 30,000 gold so it isn't so important to lose 1,000 gold.)

stranger
stranger
if u mindread him you'll know its a scam

If you believe in God, why can't I believe in dragons

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard