addict
addict
No problem

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
L
stranger
stranger
L
hi all...ok i have a scale ..but don't know where to get blood or how to get it..?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by lovrenkin
hi all...ok i have a scale ..but don't know where to get blood or how to get it..?

Amdusias room

L
stranger
stranger
L
aa tnx Reven...but i have a other problem ..after i kill Amdusias some book appear at altar and after i read it the magic barrier is gone and my inventory open..i don't know whay, i save the game i didin't see nothing different ,after i close the inventory some massage come something like "Your status change...something like that " i pres ok but nothing ,then again still nothing (btw i can't close the inventory or move), after some time different massage come "looking for save game.. ". So can some1 explain to me what i need to do..tnx!

L
stranger
stranger
L
ok it is good now..after some time i somehow skip that part and continue ...so..np..tnx

L
stranger
stranger
L
is there any chest or something wher can i put my stuffs,items ..my bag is all the time full!!

veteran
veteran
Yes, you will get it later in the game. Currently a special skill for that is your friend.

L
stranger
stranger
L
tnx..i know for skill ..it is 5/5..so i asking smile...btw i am now on isle where i have quest to get 4 apprentice 4 my tower ..i have all 4 after that the women isle say that i finish quest and i can go to my tower but the pat is still block with magic ..what do i need to do? and yes my necroman whose slain my his assistant Igor!? if some 1 know what to do...

addict
addict
after you save soldier(Something with E) he will give you book
go the grave with three candle and you will understand rest of it

L
stranger
stranger
L
tnx

L
stranger
stranger
L
some1 know where to find Captain Rodney .i know he whose in house in village where guards are..but now after some time i can't find him ,last time i see him in house before i get a quest and go at bandit camp .after that hi is not in house..i don some quest (in guards house on board) and now i can't finish them ?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi,

i am trying to defeat amdusias but no luck. I am 12 mage and basicaly he is wipeing the floor with me it takes countless re-tries to get close to him and i cannot manage much damage with meele and none of my spells do any damage either.
Any help, this is frustrating

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Saalikh
Hi,

i am trying to defeat amdusias but no luck. I am 12 mage and basicaly he is wipeing the floor with me it takes countless re-tries to get close to him and i cannot manage much damage with meele and none of my spells do any damage either.
Any help, this is frustrating

Go back and do some side quests bud, that's the only solution.

Originally Posted by virc
MAXOS!

That was hell of a fun lol. And there was that Larian, Librarian guy too hah.

Last edited by Emperor; 29/11/09 08:35 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
there are not many side quests left to me at this point, is there a spell that will work against him

W
stranger
stranger
W
dude how do i create a creature at the necromancer? i have many torsos and legs and heads and hands but when i press ok nothing happenes

L
stranger
stranger
L
dude how do i create a creature at the necromancer? i have many torsos and legs and heads and hands but when i press ok nothing happenes

you need to find necromancer to make create ..one necromancer is in Broken Valley (Derelict Tunnels i think )you need to do same quest for him, then you have one when you come to Sentinel Island,and you will gain your on necromancer when you get your Battle Tower at Sentinel Island...

and you need skeleton skull to make create(it is a quest item for the necromancer in Broken Valley)

Last edited by lovrenkin; 02/12/09 11:23 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Where do I find the password for his chest in his room

enthusiast
enthusiast
In his mind.

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
L
stranger
stranger
L
How do you defeat him? ( I know this has been asked before) but he is ridiculously good, one shot kill for me. I am a warrior with loads of mage skills, the dead rising skill doesnt do shit, how can I do it?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Luciano121
How do you defeat him? ( I know this has been asked before) but he is ridiculously good, one shot kill for me. I am a warrior with loads of mage skills, the dead rising skill doesnt do shit, how can I do it?

Get as close to him as you can, his long range attacks are super powerful.

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard