Print Thread
A
AijiMa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi All

Not sure if this has been noted by other players but if I switch out of Dragon form and start fighting human style I have a sword and shield as normal. However if I go into the Inventory screen I am shown as carrying the dragon claws armament and no shield. If I pop back out of the inventory screen I have no weapons argh! Death ensues. So I have to requip my weapons after each dragon-human transformation, which is annoying.

Has anyone else observed this issue? Is there a solution? Has this issue been resolved in the forth coming patch?

Thanks Larian, great game, really enjoying it.

Support
Support

I don't recall seeing anyone else mention this problem...

old hand
old hand
That is unusual. Don't know how to fix it either for ya... frown

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
A
AijiMa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Well I will keep my eye on it and see if it is linked to a particular weapon or series of actions in the game.

Thanks for your opinions though

veteran
veteran
Now thats funny. Never heard about such bug. What is your version btw? Cracked?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Actually, I recall having had the same problem myself once, however I didn't gave it much thought at the time. Will try this weekend to see if I can duplicate the issue. And no, no cracked version on this end :P

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Well, that was easy enough to duplicate the problem. Right... as the human character, I have a shield and a one handed sword (but basically the type of weapon doesn't make a difference). When I transform into the dragon, I can select the Bone Dragon Claws Piece as part of my Dragon's equipment. When I transform back into a human at first everything seems to be ok, I see the sword and shield and can engage in combat with them. That is, UNTIL I press the i-button to go to my equipment as a human. Then the only thing I see is the Claw Piece, both sword and shield aren't selected as my equipment anymore and once I leave that screen and go back to walk around, also the sword and shield are gone in this view, and I have to choose the right weapons again.

Same kind of problem once I choose different weapons as a human, After tranforming back into a dragon, the Claw Piece isn't part of my equipment as a dragon anymore.

This is on the PC anyway (English, v1.0.13.67, clean install and running with DVD, no no-dvd crack or anything). No clue if the same bug is present on the 360. Haven't found a solution yet.

Last edited by Yngwie; 05/12/09 11:54 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I have the same problem. It only happens with the dragon claw gear though (well, at least the... blue ones, plate thingies?).

when I equip it in dragon form, and return to human form, my weapons are unequiped and I still have my claws as weaps on.

Even tried to swap slots, put the claws in first slot and weaps in another, but the dragon seems to be using not the first slot but the one you are using so, now two were filled with the claws.

could always remember switching from weap slot but I always forget.

It's a bit annoying smile.

veteran
veteran
Well, now I rememebr similar problem myself. Not the same, but similar: in dragon form if you're re/equipping anything but not claws - latter got removed. Always. So, after changin the tail for i.e, you need to re-equip claws. Every time ;<

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard