Next Thread
Print Thread
G
ggm261 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
I still wet in the game (level 13), and here my problem: Each time I sell Rare and Magical items , there is warning "Do you want to sell xxxx(item) for mere yyyy(gold)" or something like that.

So what is the purpose of that warning ??? Is that mean in later game I can sell them for better pride, or do something better than selling them (like broke them down for charm and enchantment - I think :D) ??? That warning make me keep all the rare in Magical items , and now my inventory is full :))

One more question: In late game , will I have an inventory chest , or I just have to carry everything with me ???

1) u can sell the items its just a warning that prevents u from selling them accidently smile if the item is really good i think u will keep it and not sell it if u dont need it its better to make money out of it :P

2) there will be a ches laterz

old hand
old hand
Just sell every useless junk you not using, be it magical or heroic, as in later stage of the game, you be able to purchase legendary gears before you go for the set armors.

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
buy legendary gear? where and who from?

oh and btw... just a question. if i travel to Aleroth before finishing all the quests in Orobas Fjords.. will i be able to come back?

Not all who wander are lost.
i travveled aleroth before finishing questes...u can travel back i travelled back atm i got there i first wanted to do everything else before getting there

and u can buy legendary stuff when ur pretty high level...just check some traders

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
thank you skodone smile

old hand
old hand
You can get access to legendary stuff once you clear the 1st quest in high hall, where settling down the mage in the cave. Then you can buy legendary weapon and armor from the merchant there. You can also get legendary items in Aleroth, but weapon smith there sell the both heroic and legendary items, unlike the 1 over high all which purely legendary only. Also there another merchant in aleroth sell legendary accessories and +3 +4 stats charms.

Both are area you can access very early once you enter fjords. If you had cash in hands, you can easily get good gears quite easily during those time. To gain access to aleroth, just collect those zappelin parts and the air ship is at your disposal.

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
@ACSS - the merchant in High Hall only offered Heroic gear when i'd finished with the Mage!
hmm.. i've finished the well quest as well now, perhaps i should go back and check again?

maybe the lvl you are at also plays a part.. i think i was Lvl 23 when i met him first, now 25.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Zachus
@ACSS - the merchant in High Hall only offered Heroic gear when i'd finished with the Mage!
hmm.. i've finished the well quest as well now, perhaps i should go back and check again?

maybe the lvl you are at also plays a part.. i think i was Lvl 23 when i met him first, now 25.

Well I not too sure bout that. I gain access to legendary gear quite late actually, because didnt know which vendor sell them. I only went to high hall when almost finish all quests in fjords, but not including the flying fortress. So level should be 26 to 27 like that. The 1 which only sell heroic in the early period is the 2 black ring guy which I can remember.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard