Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
no dude i bought the game and i was getting the infinite load screens so i get the no cd crack hoping that it would work and it STILL gets those infinite load screens.

Last edited by khornedragon; 14/12/09 05:17 AM.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
I know what both of your are saying and why DRM is dieing off, though hanging on better in the game industry then I expected.

The issue here is blatant rudeness and an attempt to ruin the reputation of a good product. There are a ton of people that come on these forums without creating an account to see what is discussed. I rarely sign up on forums, actually had I not signed up back in the DD days probably wouldn't have created an account here.

It's either the DRM messing the game up or khorned failed at hacking the game into English. Regardless it is rude to ask for help in how to hack a product and crack it on the developer's own forum. It is like going into a store and asking the clerk how to break in without being caught and the combination of the safe. You'll end up being chased out of the store by the clerk with a blunt weapon (baseball bat usually).

Then say the product isn't worth the money... see where I'm going?

EDIT: Btw, it is worth the money. Damn game kept me up all night twice (which rarely happens).

yeah i see what you mean talking about no cd cracks on a developers forum, i would normally never ever do that but out of desperation i do strange things. the thing is its not worth the money because im still not able to play the game so am i getting my money's worth? nope. if anything i would expect this kind of difficulty in playing out of dragon age origins(cause the publisher is EA)

veteran
veteran
I can't almost believe it:
some people first hack a game and than ask how to fix ... on the forum of the developpers of the game and saying how bad the game is ... and so on!!
Help, this may not be true!! ... eek ... Incredible!!

Originally Posted by LightningLockey
EDIT: Btw, it is worth the money. Damn game kept me up all night twice (which rarely happens).

grin ..I recognize this ... I have often the feeling I wish to play whole night long grin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
You either have a damaged CD, poorly installed game or failed at hacking it into English. If the CD is bad, return it. If the game is badly installed, reinstall. If your hacking it, gotta find help elseware.

If your not hacking the game I'd make a new thread on tech forum instead of making various posts in a thread someone else started.

But don't trash talk a perfectly good product!

Last edited by LightningLockey; 14/12/09 05:32 PM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
veteran
veteran
I can't almost believe it:
some people first hack a game and than ask how to fix

Yeh, lol. there was such threads ;P

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
okay i got this game to work, all i had to do was update my drivers, i didn't even need my no cd crack

M
stranger
stranger
M
Teh dutch/belgian pc Gameplay is right like in most cases. They stated thet the firt less good review was due to bugs and technical isseus. Later they raised it, putting it on par with Dragon age.

They give Dragon age 87, gamspot 95. Let me tell you that 87 is on the mark. The extra 8 points is caused by advertising. If you place ads on thier site, the review goes up. But what has that to do with Divinity2, well, if they give it a second review and lift it to 85, it tells me all those other ones are wrong.

The people from pc gamplay play the entire game on a PC. Do you think that websites play all platforms? Play them to the bone? That is why the user critics vary so much on that site.

Dragon age 87
Divinity 2 85

Those scores are saying enough.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard